EA Forums - Banner

Thank you for reporting/flagging/deleting!

Prev1
Thank you for everyone who reported and flagged that spam!

Replies

• Tried to catch them as soon as I saw them. Made a point not to engage the troll.
  • Trolls gonna troll.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Tried to catch them as soon as I saw them. Made a point not to engage the troll.

Agreed, I just went through to flag and report everything! @OhHappyJays True, people who behave that way are kinda sad :/
  • Whoa!
  • lol someone is mad for some reason.
  • mallratcal wrote: »
    lol someone is mad for some reason.

Yes, def. salty
  • They were mad cause that wasn't their pic. :wink:
  • They were mad cause that wasn't their pic. :wink:

hahhahaha I'm glad I wasn't the only person who thought that!!!!
  • Can we ban the trolls username? I know he could just make another one

I wish! I came to the forum today to thank the person who posted a useful hint about putting roads around the Tween Lit Inc. building, but that random guy mucked everything up. It's okay, I'm sure i'll run into that post at some point lol
  • I was gonna say, that looked like a premium character I didn't have....
  • Just another sad person with no real life spreading his/her pain around to massage their hurt feelings.
  • Nice that we all came together too. I was able to pm a couple of ea people also. Selecting report not spam also seems to get it more attention. To the couple people who were subject to some nasty personal attacks, particularly on the first batch, stand tall, we are with you.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • @Willy9292 well said!!! <3

Agreed, I just went through to flag and report everything! @OhHappyJays True, people who behave that way are kinda sad :/

Of course, I now want a crossover episode with Lisa, Tina, and Louise fighting against an online, misogynist troll. Powers that be, make this happen!

(Gene can help. It will turn out to be Bart.)
  • Unfortunately, the troll seems to be back under a new name.

I wish! I came to the forum today to thank the person who posted a useful hint about putting roads around the Tween Lit Inc. building, but that random guy mucked everything up. It's okay, I'm sure i'll run into that post at some point lol

If that was me I just posted a new picture in that thread. The roads and water works! B)

HAPPY to see the **** troll has gone away again. :#
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Sooo curious to know who that was.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • Looks like a russian hack.
    I blame Trump and Elvis and and ...uh....Lawerance Welk.
  • johncolombo
    11529 posts Senior Moderator
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    Nice that we all came together too. I was able to pm a couple of ea people also. Selecting report not spam also seems to get it more attention. To the couple people who were subject to some nasty personal attacks, particularly on the first batch, stand tall, we are with you.

thanks for that :)
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ