EA Forums - Banner

Can't connect to server

Replies

• BlankVerse99
    51 posts
    edited June 2013
    I'd been getting that message about once per Springfield visit for the last week, but this afternoon that's all I'm getting.

I've done everything including rebooting my iPad, except for deleting and reinstalling the program. If I have to do that, I'm just going to leave the game deleted.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Matter of interest why you all from? Just seeing if it a certain part of the country that is affected?
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • moltenheel
    62 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Same here. Deleted and reinstalled, but won't load due to server. From Canada
  • sweaver383
    136 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I just got this...

0be2bfeb6b5ad2a8280c485606307558_zps061220b8.jpg
  • sammysound
    113 posts
    edited June 2013
    from canada toronto
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Nice to see that ea is communicating at least in game!) I checked their status page and the arrows were all green! I'm leaving my game alone tonight based on what happened earlier (briefly losing my town) with all this going on!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I dont mind so much when you cant log in and get the "Maintenance" screen almost a relief in a way :lol:
  • 111111simpsons
    118 posts
    edited June 2013
    In all the game hangs I have seen, I have NEVER seen that maintenance screen. I would love to see that, so I could know for sure that the problem was with EA/Origin and not with me.
  • jjluv1500
    307 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Oops sorry
    Miami beach Florida out over 1 hour
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited June 2013
    no problems playing my game.
  • sweaver383
    136 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    In all the game hangs I have seen, I have NEVER seen that maintenance screen. I would love to see that, so I could know for sure that the problem was with EA/Origin and not with me.

Yeah I've never seen it either. Like Neo said its kind of reassuring though. At least we know they are working on it.
  • upbrakie1
    7 posts
    edited June 2013
    Topeka, KS and about 2 hours.
  • stevieort
    619 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    This happened to me late last night, around 12 a.m. PDT (Los Angeles) on my iPad. I was finally able to log in on my Android phone, exited the app there, then subsequently was able to log back in on the iPad.
  • tarouma
    11 posts
    edited June 2013
    Tampa, fl can't connect since 7:30 pm est
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited June 2013
    No problems over here in Boston, Massachusetts.
  • portpower18
    176 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    At least it not just me
  • frankenjacko
    237 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Haven't been able to get on all day.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    sweaver383 wrote:

Yeah I've never seen it either. Like Neo said its kind of reassuring though. At least we know they are working on it.

Ive seen that screen a few times in the past :) So if you guys are seeing it then hopefully its for "The Greater Good" :)

Just bare with it the game will return, hopefully you all wont have to wait too long :(
  • monkeyman_199059
    258 posts
    edited June 2013
    Manchester, UK - about 2 hours unable to get in now.
  • upbrakie1
    7 posts
    edited June 2013
    The greater good
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.