EA Forums - Banner

Share your Apu

Prev1
This thread is to share your apu however you'd like with a design area you may like. This is a good way for remembrance of the character. So share a screenshot of your apu in whatever form you like.
72p1ivopfksz.png

Replies

• 007abesimpson
    70 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Zombie Apu:
    2iw3adgpplgc.jpg
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Apu visits Moe’s for a Halloween party and Lovejoy doesn’t approve :D
    0-A102-A8-E-BA43-4-F37-8-BDD-1-C0-D4-C951421.png
    Apu doesn’t look too worried about the fire at Hellementary :o
    6-EF6-ADB0-896-E-4-D1-E-95-F1-F607167441-B5.png
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Zombie Apu:
    2iw3adgpplgc.jpg

Christmas Zombies :D
  • Does anybody think that his removal from the show will affect his standing in the game in any way? I know it’s a different situation but does anybody think that they may retire the character in the game too?
  • My Apu bowls in 20 hr intervals continuously, because it pays the super premium rate. I have not seen him in years. Idk who is running the KeM!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Has Apu been removed from the show?

That would be ****.... Apu represents a lot of people, that have made other people happy.
    Other characters in the show have certain sayings, mannerisms, and traditions, and also represent a lot of people, that have made other people happy.
    Delete Apu from the show... well, they might as well delete the show.
    Apu is part of the foundation of the show, that has made it successful.
    The world has many people and enjoying each other's mannerisms, and traditions,.

That is a lot different than being clones...
    I think variety make life more interesting... and enjoyable...
    Please keep Apu...
  • From reports in the news that I have read today he will be retired from the show in response to the many complaints about his character.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Has Apu been removed from the show?

That would be ****.... Apu represents a lot of people, that have made other people happy.
    Other characters in the show have certain sayings, mannerisms, and traditions, and also represent a lot of people, that have made other people happy.
    The world has many people and enjoying each other's mannerisms, and traditions,.

Please keep Apu...
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    From reports in the news that I have read today he will be retired from the show in response to the many complaints about his character.

Tj2WoMF.png

fake news
  • OhHappyJays
    1583 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    It's not official until we get word that it is.

It's basically "innocent until proven guilty."
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Well glad it is not just a character invented, crumbled into a ball, and thrown away.
  • Possum eating rednecks are calling for the removal of Cletus.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Willy9292
    1447 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Has Apu been removed from the show?

Please keep Apu...
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    From reports in the news that I have read today he will be retired from the show in response to the many complaints about his character.

Tj2WoMF.png

fake news

Thanks @LPNintendoITA. I saw it on multiple news feeds today including my main Google news page. Interesting how unreliable even multiple sources have become.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    Thanks @LPNintendoITA. I saw it on multiple news feeds today including my main Google news page. Interesting how unreliable even multiple sources have become.

What is this supposed to mean? Care to share a few of those sources? All the articles I read correctly reported what Adi Shankar recently stated (while also giving a background of the whole Apu controversy). They did not state that Adi's words were the truth of what will actually happen on the Simpsons. If you were only reading sources that implied that then perhaps try some difference sources for your news?
  • i just saw a brief report on the news that the rumor is around but the report didn’t say for sure either way
  • I like turtles!
  • how do you make the characters zombified? it is not the first time i have seen it here.

:#
  • zombie sandwich
  • The problem with Hari Kondabolu & Adi Shankar is that they have nothing to do with the Simpsons but are trying profit off the Simpsons. Hari apperantly has succeeded and Adi is trying to sell his script.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    zombie sandwich

thank you. i forgot this item existed.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »

What is this supposed to mean? Care to share a few of those sources? All the articles I read correctly reported what Adi Shankar recently stated (while also giving a background of the whole Apu controversy). They did not state that Adi's words were the truth of what will actually happen on the Simpsons. If you were only reading sources that implied that then perhaps try some difference sources for your news?

And herein lies my issue with where this forum is headed. I simply replied to a post about Apu being removed from the show. When LPN posted that it wasn't accurate, I said thanks, and indicated that I had seen it on multiple news feeds. That should have ended it.
    I am sorry you don't understand what my post means @stinkbugger . I am not a follower of the show and simply posted what I saw. Sorry that pushed your buttons.