EA Forums - Banner

TSTOTips

Prev1
Something similar started happening after Monday's update. A number of people noticed extra tile/s in their inventory after collecting their latest tile. Not sure what's going on with that. Would be great, but seems far fetched. Even 1 extra tile a day from it would be a huge help to everyone who didnt rush.

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    We need someone here to check this out :)

I dont mind visiting someone's town and tapping their SP but i need to be "told" to do it as i dont want to be held responsible for a lost tile :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • erik319
    642 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I dont mind visiting someone's town and tapping their SP but i need to be "told" to do it as i dont want to be held responsible for a lost tile :lol:

Permission granted, give it all you've got, and take no prisoners 8)
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    Now that we know we can't lose tiles anymore, im also willing to help, so if anyone on my list has one ready, let me know, ill tap it and see if you get an extra. Worst that can happen is you get your 1 anyway, so no downside. Just really curious to see if this works.
  • sweaver383
    136 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I just tested with my secondary town and it does not work. I only got one tile when I went back to collect.

I think after the last minor update ea gave us a few bonus tiles to make up for the glitch and perhaps this is what that guy on TSTO blog noticed.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    erik319 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I cannot see you on my friends list :shock: lol
  • erik319
    642 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Now that we know we can't lose tiles anymore, im also willing to help, so if anyone on my list has one ready, let me know, ill tap it and see if you get an extra. Worst that can happen is you get your 1 anyway, so no downside. Just really curious to see if this works.

Ah, didn't know it has to be ready, mine isn't ready for another 20 hours or so.

Hope somebody else can test this and confirm this a.s.a.p.

(and why aren't there any release notes with fixes and known issues, I wonder)
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    dmac1955 wrote:
    Read the post on TSTOTips concerning jaydiggity getting two tiles because neighbours had tapped on his squidport buildings. Would be great if true - if anyone else notices this, let us know!

Two tiles? LMAO! How is this possible when you have to BUY your second tile. You can't buy another tile without clicking your current tile that is finished.
  • erik319
    642 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    erik319 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I cannot see you on my friends list :shock: lol

That's because we currently are complete strangers, but I also do not meet the testing criteria I've just found out.
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Feel free to test on mine mate, but i Don't think ill be ready untill around 10am tomorrow though
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    erik319 wrote:
    That's because we currently are complete strangers, but I also do not meet the testing criteria I've just found out.

Oh maybe its just your avatar i reconise then :lol: 20hrs is quite a way away :lol: Im currently 1D 09hrs :( or 18donuts :lol:
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    dmac1955 wrote:
    Read the post on TSTOTips concerning jaydiggity getting two tiles because neighbours had tapped on his squidport buildings. Would be great if true - if anyone else notices this, let us know!

Two tiles? LMAO! How is this possible when you have to BUY your second tile. You can't buy another tile without clicking your current tile that is finished.

It's possible, as it's already happened Monday. One of the Mods here, Lissa I believe, had an extra 4 tiles after Mondays update. And a few other people reported getting 2 after one tap. Like I said, not sure what's going on, but something is strange with it.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Feel free to test on mine mate, but i Don't think ill be ready untill around 10am tomorrow though

Why cant they put the friends list back in order jeez!!

You sure it 10am (GMT) as i'll be at work so just checking, i will tap your Squishport id you so wish :)
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    They also said tapping on Squidport buildings. Maybe if you tap on the stack of cash over one of the buildings.
  • wyendn
    310 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    MINE IS READY IF U WANT TO TRY IT
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    rolybert7 wrote:
    They also said tapping on Squidport buildings. Maybe if you tap on the stack of cash over one of the buildings.

Liking your new avatar ;) Oi Oi Emoticon38.gif
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    dmac1955 wrote:

It's possible, as it's already happened Monday. One of the Mods here, Lissa I believe, had an extra 4 tiles after Mondays update. And a few other people reported getting 2 after one tap. Like I said, not sure what's going on, but something is strange with it.

Wow thanks, didn't know that. :thumbup: That is interesting indeed.
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Why cant they put the friends list back in order jeez!!

You sure it 10am (GMT) as i'll be at work so just checking, i will tap your Squishport id you so wish :)

Just checked and i forgot to tap it last time i collected so it will be 23.15 tomorrow night :lol:
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:

I was just gonna write that :) Little racy isn't it? ;)
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:

Still PG. I could have gone R but thought No. :mrgreen:

Btw just went to my other town and tapped 3 buildings and no tiles :cry::cry::cry:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013

Just checked and i forgot to tap it last time i collected so it will be 23.15 tomorrow night :lol:

Well still worth testing if no one else has done it by then :) Mines 1D 09hrs yet :(
    chrisp530 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:

Yeah ;) Homers a lucky man Emoticon38.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.