EA Forums - Banner

Mm..

Is this trolling? :shock:

Replies

• Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited June 2013

Lol, I don't think so. Just a hilarious video.

• P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Hm, interesting, it takes a man that could wolf down tons of food in a short period a whole night to eat 64 slices of cheese. He must have fallen asleep off camera, because it would take him and ten minutes tops, not several hours.

Just my thought.
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    P003htb wrote:
    Hm, interesting, it takes a man that could wolf down tons of food in a short period a whole night to eat 64 slices of cheese. He must have fallen asleep off camera, because it would take him and ten minutes tops, not several hours.

Just my thought.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. :thumbup:
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited June 2013
    homer-donut-machine-simpsons.gif
  • ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited June 2013
    P003htb wrote:

Just my thought.

But just imagine the texture of the cheese, how hard it would be to swallow. You would feel sick by the 20th slice then it would become a slow struggle.
  • ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited June 2013

Lol some people need to learn the definition of trolling..
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    ddashrock wrote:

Lol some people need to learn the definition of trolling..

Only asked.
    Sorry mate, just thought it was random trolling, but you were just sharing the love through the method of funny videos! ;)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    ddashrock wrote:
    P003htb wrote:

Just my thought.

But just imagine the texture of the cheese, how hard it would be to swallow. You would feel sick by the 20th slice then it would become a slow struggle.

I couldn't eat 64 slices of cheese full stop let alone in one night :lol:

Plus the donut clip is when he is in "Hell" so normal rules don't apply :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.