EA Forums - Banner

Please remove postal limitations!

No it a good thing stops people spamming loads of threads childish_teasing_smiley.gif

Replies

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Anybody else annoyed by the fact that you can't make more than one post more every 90 seconds or so?

At least, the limitation should be removed for those who have contributed to the forum for x amount of time, or if you hit a specific number of posts.

I used to have that happen all the time....not since I've become a mod, now that I think about it... :?

Edit: I still get that, "you have waited too long.." message, though...
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Anybody else annoyed by the fact that you can't make more than one post more every 90 seconds or so?

At least, the limitation should be removed for those who have contributed to the forum for x amount of time, or if you hit a specific number of posts.

I used to have that happen all the time....not since I've become a mod, now that I think about it... :?

Shhhh :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

Shhhh :P

*stage whisper* ok! :wink:
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited June 2013
    But surely if you've hit 1,000 or 2,000 posts or even 5,000 posts the system should know that you're not spitting textual diarrhea all over the forums :P
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2013
    But surely if you've hit 1,000 or 2,000 posts or even 5,000 posts the system should know that you're not spitting textual diarrhea all over the forums :P

You say that but there are people on Proboards that are near that post count in just a few months because all they do is just posting smilies as responses etc no thought in the replies etc. the 90sec delay Stops people spamming with silly comments etc.

Personally i think it is a good thing there is a delay
    childish_teasing_smiley.gif

Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited June 2013
    Ah yeah, I didn't think of that.. Fine! :P I guess I'll just have to be patient and click Submit 16 or 17 times before it decides to post my message :lol:
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Ah yeah, I didn't think of that.. Fine! :P I guess I'll just have to be patient and click Submit 16 or 17 times before it decides to post my message :lol:

Lol, at least it gives you time to reconsider your post :roll:
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited June 2013

I dare say that if you have a neo post count you are shyting textual diarrhea all over the forum.

There really is no way around this.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!