EA Forums - Banner

Favorite major update?

Prev1
A toss-up between Halloween and Christmas.... I wasn't a player then but the pictures looked awesome!

Replies

• dsfsfsdf554
    145 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    The Christmas update was my favorite, primarily for the variety of items. I still occasionally use Homer Santa and I love the skins on the various houses. Plus, the Christmas trees paid well :)
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    Only started playing during valentines so missed out on the Xmas and Halloween deco :cry::cry::cry:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Christmas by far, had a totally different feel with all the snow, cant wait for it to come back.
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited June 2013
    Whacking day as there was always something to do when you logged on
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited June 2013
    I started the game around when the * Patricks Day update came out so I missed the Halloween, Christmas and Valentines events sadly. :( But from what I've seen and heard, it was surely an amazing time to be playing Tapped Out.
    But out of the updates that I've played, I would say Whacking Day, I know it was a somewhat crazy event but I liked how you had to mostly interact with other players and earn all the prizes which I did. :mrgreen:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I voted Halloween because it was more interactive killing zombies to collect candies toilet paper and eggs used candies to buy stuff then went and tp the neighbours trees and egg their houses so they could clean the mess for more candies and items to trash their neighbours places. But I did like the way my town looked covered in snow with the Christmas lights.
  • mattperiolat
    677 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Whacking Day was the first time I achieved all my goals, but Christmas was the most fun and the prettiest. Still mad about the Harpies and missing Mr. Plow though.
  • TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited June 2013
    Squidport. Because it's an entirely different kind of update that isn't time-sensitive. By the time any of the seasonal ones were done I was suffering some major burnout. Not the least of which was Whacking Day.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Halloween because you could tp and egg your neighbors. Never got Kang then because I didn't want to spend "real money." I have since changed my mind about purchasing donuts and I'm hoping the option to buy him comes back. If you're my neighbor and have Kang, I always visit. :mrgreen: Maybe this year they will change the color of the leaves to make it look like fall. That would be so cool. :D Christmas was nice too. I loved the snowing effect.
  • cjryder625
    1426 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I started near the end of the Christmas update so missed out on a lot of the stuff. Loved the valentines one and the WD was just mad. It's a shame we can't keep the best bits of each of them.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • Tluni
    52 posts
    edited June 2013
    Oh I love the Christmas Update because of the Show, santas villlage and the reindeers. <3
  • BillionDuck
    159 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    I voted Halloween because it was more interactive killing zombies to collect candies toilet paper and eggs used candies to buy stuff then went and tp the neighbours trees and egg their houses so they could clean the mess for more candies and items to trash their neighbours places. But I did like the way my town looked covered in snow with the Christmas lights.

This. Plus I loved the kids in costumes.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited June 2013
    I really enjoyed chirstmas, I was to poor to buy sum of the items then :( but like most events EA mess them up buy making them last too long. In the end ppl just got annoyed with the snow like we did with the snake :lol:20130413-015249-pm.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • cjryder625
    1426 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I really enjoyed chirstmas, I was to poor to buy sum of the items then :( but like most events EA mess them up buy making them last too long. In the end ppl just got annoyed with the snow like we did with the snake :lol:

but I loved the snow and was really upset when it went :cry:
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Christmas by far, had a totally different feel with all the snow, cant wait for it to come back.

Yea I enjoyed Christmas but wish the snow could of ended slightly quicker like New Year's Day(uk) or something, i was bored of the sight of it by the time it was removed just like the green water for * Patrick's day!
  • cjryder625
    1426 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

Yea I enjoyed Christmas but wish the snow could of ended slightly quicker like New Year's Day(uk) or something, i was bored of the sight of it by the time it was removed just like the green water for * Patrick's day!

the green water was really yuck!!
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited June 2013
    I went for Christmas, although it was close with valentines. Only started playing towards the end of Halloween so I didn't really understand its significance. As a result I've rally only got the graveyards
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Christmas, Halloween a close second. I liked the snow, Christmas lights, it really helped decorate the entire town more. With Halloween it was just a few characters and skins with next to no decorations outside the dead trees. I regret not buying more of those trees now, but they'll likely come around again I would think.

What also gave Christmas some bonus points were those stockings. I barely got SLH on the original scheduled last day, then had a full week to go after donuts. I think I got about 20 some donuts as I was making like 60 coins a day or something like that.
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Halloween!

Because it's my favorite holiday so I will always vote for it, I didn't like Christmas as much. The coin thing got annoying. I liked knowing who visited during the VD update. I wish they'd kept that function.
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited June 2013
    Halloween was pretty epic! I loved mashing the zombies!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.