EA Forums - Banner

D'Oh!... Woo-hoo! Moments

Congrats on getting the Lemon Tree mate.

My d'oh moment would be when I found out how long Squidport is gonna take to complete. I don't really mind, as I'm seeing this game through to the end, but I can't wait to have a finely polished, completed Squidport that isn't crammed together.

My woohoo moment is as follows:

null_zps4dd1468b.png

Happened a couple of days ago. :D

Replies

• mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited June 2013

My d'oh moment would be when I found out how long Squidport is gonna take to complete. I don't really mind, as I'm seeing this game through to the end, but I can't wait to have a finely polished, completed Squidport that isn't crammed together.

null_zps4dd1468b.png

As a guy who just won his first 2:1 shot at the track a few days ago, I salute you sir.

/salute
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited June 2013
    If you've been playing since October, shouldn't you have accumulated enough cash to just go for the big one every time? Surely you won't miss the $2000 every eight hours. :thumbup:
  • BillionDuck
    159 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    D'oh - accidentally using donuts on the Brown House.
    D'oh - noticing my HotTub was gone!

Woohoo: seeing my town littered with enough eggs to get Tatum!
  • mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    If you've been playing since October, shouldn't you have accumulated enough cash to just go for the big one every time? Surely you won't miss the $2000 every eight hours. :thumbup:

Point. Just been forgetting to do it with the improved odds. D'oh again!
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Had both in a 24 hour period. The 'D'oh!' was yesterday thinking I had jack potted a Scratcher with the three axes. Took a photo and was all set to post when I realized that I had three cleavers, not axes. Rats. Skunked again. Also it came on a money Scratcher, not my weekly Golden which I bought seconds later.

The 'Woo-hoo!' was moments ago opening up a Mystery Box to find the long sought Lemon Tree inside. Been playing since October and to finally get it feels pretty darn good, I gotta say.

How about you all?

Congrats on the lemon tree, that's along time to play before getting the lucrative lemon tree, well done!

null_zps4dd1468b.png

Mate that's epic!
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited June 2013
    Keep betting... Keep loosing. :P
    You think it's going to be better with the scratch card.... 1 bomb :cry:
  • LinusB09
    96 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Just had my "D'oh!" moment about six moments ago.

Thought I was stuck on a level. Posted a query here. A reply made me see the forest that I overlooked while searching for the tree.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited June 2013
    @animaldav Hell yeah that's a lot of zero's hey ;)

@mpwarner I know right? It's always one bomb and it's always on the left side. Reason why I scratch the middle and right hand side first :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.