EA Forums - Banner

Good buy or goodbye?

The Aztec and Observatory were among the first things I bought. They both have good animations. Dr. Nick is a solid addition to any town.

Replies

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I have all those things, I really like the two buildings. Send Martin to the observatory, you will be really happy with the animation.
  • mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    I have all those things, I really like the two buildings. Send Martin to the observatory, you will be really happy with the animation.

Anything to get him out of the school. I'm sorry, but Martin is SUCH a useless character. Aside from biking or looking cool, he just goes into a building.
  • __zainh17__123
    337 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

Anything to get him out of the school. I'm sorry, but Martin is SUCH a useless character. Aside from biking or looking cool, he just goes into a building.

and out of all the kids he is the one without a 6hr task to 'got to school'.
  • henn3001
    160 posts
    edited June 2013
    you can send three members of Mensa into the observatory. 6hrs is a good time and it pays out well.

aztec has one job for another Mensa member, also 6hrs and pays out the same. bart has a good paying 3hr job there and the teen an 4hr job.

both buildings looks nice and have good jobs to offer.

dr nick is hilarious and kearny is okay.

so, i would say, you did a good buy.
  • stevieort
    605 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Dr. Nick's sound drops rarely fail to make me chuckle (or at least smile). As for the Aztec, not only is it a great looking building, with great animation, but Comic Book Guy's 6-hour task there actually pays more than his 8-hour task at Skip's Diner. Bonus!
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Bart has a 3-hr task at the theater that pays better than his 4-hr skateboarding. I use it all the time.

Overnight, I send Martin & Skinner to stargaze, and CBG goes to the Aztec (the name of that task cracks me up, too).
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

Martin hasnt been let out of my observatory for 9 months. I had to contact meals on wheels so he wouldnt starve to death. :lol: 8)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.