EA Forums - Banner

Barney's reward money

He was a normal free building and character during Christmas. After the event was over they offered the items to late comers or people who didn't complete it in time for donuts. They did the same with Whacking Day items.

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6387 posts Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Because Barney & the Bowlarama were originally free during the Christmas event. It was one of the rewards. The same can be said Miss Springfield, Drederick Tatum or any character that was previously free during a event but now cost donuts
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited June 2013
    He was originally a prize for Santa Coins during the Christmas event. they decided to keep him around along with most of the other prizes after the even and charge donuts for him. Unfortunately they did not adjust his payout.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited June 2013
    The 20hr bowling task (homer and Barney?) pays more than their 24h ones. That's kinda good.... I got it free at Xmas, would never pay that much for it
  • bmxbiker4646
    111 posts
    edited June 2013
    Ohh, well now it all makes sense! I started playing during valentines day, so I guess that's why I didn't know. If I knew he didn't pay the 50% bonus on jobs... I wouldn't of spent my last 250 doughnuts!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.