EA Forums - Banner

Going On A Donut Spending Spree

Prev1
Unless you really want Barney don't get he bowlarama. Others are good choices and all come with extra tasks

Replies

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    When I have to make a choice? I always go for buildings with characters. You get the money for the character tasks and the money the building generates.
  • Sman52
    108 posts
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    When I have to make a choice? I always go for buildings with characters. You get the money for the character tasks and the money the building generates.

Thats my main reason for the Bowlorama
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Sman52 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

You were trying to decide between Otto, Sideshow Mel, and Bumblebee man....right? So basically don't get the bee. He's only got two very short outdoor tasks. Everybody loves Otto, I prefer Sideshow Mel if i had to choose between the two. However, his building takes up some real estate so if you don't have a bunch of room? Go for the school bus.
  • popojijo984
    279 posts
    edited June 2013
    I like Otto and Barney as to me they are core characters that and they both come with buildings. Also Otto's bus is fun to use as decoration in your town and allows you to be creative.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    ^what she said. My vote would be for Barney and the Bowlarama, the Community Center and Jasper, and then probably Mel and Krusty-Lu. Mel vs Otto is a tough choice, they're both great, with awesome outdoor animations but I like the Studio better than the bus.
  • henn3001
    160 posts
    edited June 2013
    Lugash's Gym is worthless!
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I bought santas little helper today, god knows why, i've still got loads of characters left to get... Doh!
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    henn3001 wrote:

The gym itself is kind of ugly, but I think Lugash is great. Hes voiced and he confiscates childrens pets, enough said :)
  • Sman52
    108 posts
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Sman52 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

You were trying to decide between Otto, Sideshow Mel, and Bumblebee man....right? So basically don't get the bee. He's only got two very short outdoor tasks. Everybody loves Otto, I prefer Sideshow Mel if i had to choose between the two. However, his building takes up some real estate so if you don't have a bunch of room? Go for the school bus.

Don't have much land (been buying water) and yea it was between those 3. Think I'm going to go with Otto. Thanks
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    henn3001 wrote:

The gym itself is kind of ugly, but I think Lugash is great. Hes voiced and he confiscates childrens pets, enough said :)

I like my gym and I constantly have Lugash grooming his mustache. I like characters with good, long, outdoor tasks.

zion9dKl.jpg
  • i_set_fire
    328 posts
    edited June 2013
    I would get sideshow mel and otto before the bowlarama. Barney's tasks don't pay a premium while both the others do. Plus you get two buildings and characters for the price of one!
  • Sman52
    108 posts
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    henn3001 wrote:

Plus he turned one little girls dog into a cat once
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    henn3001 wrote:

I like my gym and I constantly have Lugash grooming his mustache. I like characters with good, long, outdoor tasks.

zion9dKl.jpg

I love your spooky tree idea, definitely borrowed it from you awhile ago when I saw you mention it on here :)
    I like the long outdoor tasks as well, but the confiscate pets one is so funny, I can't help but keep him on it.
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited June 2013
    I'd get people, and as many as you can. :-)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Barneys tasks are cool :) A few people do go bowling :)

Otto is always cool.....cos it Otto lol His outdoor tasks arent as funny as Barneys in my opinion but he still worth getting :) you get the school bus :)

Mel is also good, for his best task you need to buy the cannon :lol:

Bumbleman is the one you should get last well apart from Shauna :roll:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    i_set_fire wrote:
    I would get sideshow mel and otto before the bowlarama. Barney's tasks don't pay a premium while both the others do. Plus you get two buildings and characters for the price of one!

That's a great point. I always forget Barney costs so much because I got him free during Christmas. Definitely worth getting Otto and Mel before Barney. But Barney is a must at some point, no Springfield is complete without the town drunk :)
  • Sman52
    108 posts
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    i_set_fire wrote:

That's a great point. I always forget Barney costs so much because I got him free during Christmas. Definitely worth getting Otto and Mel before Barney. But Barney is a must at some point, no Springfield is complete without the town drunk :)

Yea that's my probmlem with bareney. Think HOmer may have to be my drunk fir awhile longer lol
  • LSDAir
    51 posts
    edited June 2013
    Don't forget duffman. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe every task other than his 30 min task is outdoors. Also he comes with the brewery and he pays out a premium. If I were you I'd focus on getting all the buildings that come with characters. Then buy the ones that don't after. Premium characters will help tremendously with your cash flow.
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited June 2013
    I'd wait to see what the poor please buy from me so I dont have to eat my shoes guys next special is
  • laucook1977
    6 posts
    edited June 2013
    The theatre is good as it gives extra tasks to Bart, CBG and SVT and the observatory gives a 6 hour task to Martin &Skinner that pays more than their 8 hour tasks.

They are the best buildings in my humble opinion.

I do have almost all the premium characters and Mole man still makes me laugh......
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.