EA Forums - Banner

Friends and design questions

First answer: go to your friends list (if on IOS) and click on friend you want to delete. An option will come up with REMOVE. Click that and it will ask if you want to remove friend. Click yes(or whatever it says.) Sometimes origin will not give you that option, but if you come back later it will. No idea why. If your on android, the origin red icon will not be there to delete people. I don't know what you do to delete someone.

Last answer, your thread might get moved to an "add me" section because it falls under that so I'm not sure you can/will be able to locate this thread. What about pm'ing (private messaging) your neighbors? Then you get a direct answer. Either that or post a pick here and open it up to others opinions. I pm some of my neighbors to discuss some stuff sometimes and other times I post on this forum where all can read it.

I sent you a friend request. You will see my squish port. The rest of my town is well thought out though.

Replies

• mbrattin34
    74 posts
    edited June 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    First answer: go to your friends list (if on IOS) and click on friend you want to delete. An option will come up with REMOVE. Click that and it will ask if you want to remove friend. Click yes(or whatever it says.) Sometimes origin will not give you that option, but if you come back later it will. No idea why. If your on android, the origin red icon will not be there to delete people. I don't know what you do to delete someone.

Last answer, your thread might get moved to an "add me" section because it falls under that so I'm not sure you can/will be able to locate this thread. What about pm'ing (private messaging) your neighbors? Then you get a direct answer. Either that or post a pick here and open it up to others opinions. I pm some of my neighbors to discuss some stuff sometimes and other times I post on this forum where all can read it.

I sent you a friend request. You will see my squish port. The rest of my town is well thought out though.

Didnt want this to be some random friend thread. I accepted your invite and would like to be able to keep in touch here (thats why i want to get rid of neighbors who arent regulars here.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I visited. :D that is one glitch? on your stage, Lisa AND Skinner sisters performing?! :shock:
  • mbrattin34
    74 posts
    edited June 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    I visited. :D that is one glitch? on your stage, Lisa AND Skinner sisters performing?! :shock:

Lol, didnt notice til now, ive been working on moving buildings since i dont have any missions.
  • mbrattin34
    74 posts
    edited June 2013
    Surely there are some more hardcore players here that want regulars and can communicate here
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.