EA Forums - Banner

Mummy Wiggum task glitch?

Don't know if this has come up on the issues list (we all know how great the search function is).

I'm one of those who waits to clear my task book until after the event. I'm now working through Mummy Wiggum's quest line and have reached the "Make Mummy Wiggum Feel Annoyed" task. Except, this task does not appear on his task list.

Any clues as to how to progress?

Replies

• johncolombo
    10941 posts Senior Moderator
    Do you have to have another character free? Look at lpns walk through
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Do you have to have another character free? Look at lpns walk through

as with the womenhet one, it's glitched. info passed to Aethernus ;)
  • I guess it's a good thing I rushed the tasks when I did. I've heard a lot of other Tappers have this problem. Some randomly got to complete the task with the Thanksgiving update.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Same here
  • Random tangent, but it appears they finally fixed the bug with the Worker Elves from last years Christmas event. They now have their icon back, and are able to be tapped without the game freaking out and showing the last character icon twice.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I had the same problem. For me the 60 minute task was highlighted when I tapped on Mummy Wiggum, so I tried that one out. I rushed it with Donuts and it completed the task for me. Now I have to send him on Rampage and everything seems to work.

Hope that helps you out !
  • Same here. I sent him on another task that was highlighted, and it helped. Now the questline is finished. I guess it's just the text bubble - they wrote the wrong text in it somehow, but the questline works.
  • Same with the hour task. It wasn't lettered yellow, and it was named different, but it did the trick.
  • Nixlinx wrote: »
    I had the same problem. For me the 60 minute task was highlighted when I tapped on Mummy Wiggum, so I tried that one out. I rushed it with Donuts and it completed the task for me. Now I have to send him on Rampage and everything seems to work.

Worked for me although the same little glitch happened at part 4 Make Mummy Wiggum Call it a Day. Rushed through it all and completed no problem.

• 4kidsandacatdog
    2999 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Ok. I finished it. Kinda sloppy on the dev's part, to have that happen more than once and with more than one character. Did they rush the event out I wonder?

Thanks for the suggestions.
  • Nixlinx wrote: »
    I had the same problem. For me the 60 minute task was highlighted when I tapped on Mummy Wiggum, so I tried that one out. I rushed it with Donuts and it completed the task for me. Now I have to send him on Rampage and everything seems to work.

Worked for me although the same little glitch happened at part 4 Make Mummy Wiggum Call it a Day. Rushed through it all and completed no problem.

I’m also stuck on “Call it a day”. The task doesn’t appear at all. What was the name of the task you rushed through?

Does anyone have the alternate names to the tasks?

Or do I just need to get him to do the 24 hour task?

• heyababy47428
    1023 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Nixlinx wrote: »

I’m also stuck on “Call it a day”. The task doesn’t appear at all. What was the name of the task you rushed through?

Does anyone have the alternate names to the tasks?

Or do I just need to get him to do the 24 hour task?

Tap on the quest icon in your taskbook, tap the <GoTo> button, then do whatever quest is highlighted with a yellow/gold box around it. The text for the quest won't change color.
    The task I rushed through was to Hike Up a Mountain to Complain just because that's the first quest on my characters lists.
  • Unfortunately in my town there is nothing highlighted in any skin, let alone the mummy one so its pretty hard to guess what one to choose.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.