EA Forums - Banner

Black Friday 2018: Box Contents and Prizes

Prev134567

Replies

• TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Methinks EA really wants people to have the Yard Work Simulator w/ CHUM. That combo is in three different mystery boxes.

All I know for sure is that I'll be cleaning out that creatures mystery box until I get Plopper.
  • aabcampos
    251 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Where is Milo ???
  • aabcampos wrote: »
    Where is Milo ???

He's in the same place they're hiding Xoxchitla and her Carnival float.
  • Hmmm, I don't think we'd be able to cheese our way through the Black Friday questline if we really wanted the Donut Factory.

Or, maybe, buying the Donuts to buy the Factory during something like Pt. 1 or 2, could unlock the rest of the chain and complete it.

There's going to be only one way to find out. :#
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Are the box prices available yet?
  • Everyone gets one free shot at the Gold Box. By my count, I will have 12 items in my box.

Gold Box prediction:
    I will get the Bandit Fort because it's the one thing I absolutely do not want.
  • zlevell786 wrote: »
    Are the box prices available yet?

They are available on the Simpsons Wiki for the game. Click the second link in LP signature to be directed to it.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • ^I got that last year and had it stored. Had it out for a week but still dont like it so I tossed back into the storage. I only have to get Jesus/with swing set
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • ^I got that last year and had it stored. Had it out for a week but still dont like it so I tossed back into the storage. I only have to get Jesus/with swing set

I'm hoping they'll bring JC back for Christmas because I know I'm not lucky enough to get him with a free token. It would take a miracle for that to happen and you need Jesus for miracles so the whole thing is a horrible catch-22 situation. :D
  • I want the nerds real bad. My plan is to use my Gold Box token as late as possible, and try to wipe out all the other possibilities spending donuts on the other boxes.
  • Is this going to be another disappointment scenario again? I already have Pokey, so am I not going to be able to get the Rescue Center?
  • 😈💩Let The Glorious Mayhem Begin 💩😈
    FvMCaCb.jpg
  • I think I have everything offered in those boxes. :/
  • Everyone gets a free Box???
  • Can’t wait, been saving up donuts all year especially for Black Friday. Only bummer is it’s Black Friday today and we have to wait until next week.
  • Love this. Black Friday is by far my favourite event of the year. I'm going to be very donut poor after this going into Christmas. So I'm hoping that the Christmas event will be another traditional theme as I don't normally buy or want much of the stuff offered then as they are too seasonal and look odd if you keep them out after the event.
  • Can’t wait, been saving up donuts all year especially for Black Friday. Only bummer is it’s Black Friday today and we have to wait until next week.

Maybe you need to get a calendar :wink:
  • i
    Bagofglue wrote: »
    Is this going to be another disappointment scenario again? I already have Pokey, so am I not going to be able to get the Rescue Center?

Its in the retail mystery box. I already have Pokey too

Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • The ONLY character I'm desperate for and have been waiting to be released again for a long time is Dame Judith Underdunk, and guess what - she's not in the Black Friday sale.
  • The ONLY character I'm desperate for and have been waiting to be released again for a long time is Dame Judith Underdunk, and guess what - she's not in the Black Friday sale.

I wish they'd bring her, Dr. Robert & the Opera stage back.