EA Forums - Banner

Black Friday 2018: Box Contents and Prizes

Replies

• darnanor904
    38 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Got Camp Krusty with my free token. I purchased $5 donuts to get 2 free tokens and the game took both tokens for the shopping cart pileup? Or will I see those tokens when Homer is free? I have no tokens from my donut purchase. Confused.
    -Update: When Homer was free, I got 3 tokens (in addition to the free one earlier). Nice! Not sure where the extra token came from but I've gotten 4 items from the box!
    Post edited by darnanor904 on
  • Can anyone confirm a free token? I have all items, so no mystery boxes. I’ve had Homer free already, and still didn’t get one.
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm a free token? I have all items, so no mystery boxes. I’ve had Homer free already, and still didn’t get one.
    try spending the free tolken on dozen donuts if you have no gold boxes
    61533490-15-E6-4-B3-B-BD2-C-A6-C626514-F54.png
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • The lard lad donut factory will it be temporary or will it be available after the event?
  • EA bundle issue continues
    not offered Mrs Sinclair as I already had A.R. School for Tots in my town.
  • The lard lad donut factory will it be temporary or will it be available after the event?

you can only get it now in this 7 days
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Loanet
    365 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    EA has a lot of cheek calling this game free to play when there's this much stuff that you HAVE to pay real money to get.

That was a lot of donuts.

you can only get it now in this 7 days

Ok thanks. I think I’ll give it a miss
  • When will the boxes drop? I see the tokens/prizes but no boxes at all...
  • I bought the 900 donut package. You get all previous prizes.

@samuelwan78 Wait, so if you buy the 900 donut package you get all three of those new buildings, the tokens, AND the 900 donuts?

yes

Thank you!! @ LPNintendo

51362100.jpg
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • Kinda bogus that you have to buy more donuts to get these 3 new items. Instead of just using the Donuts we currently have.

if you have all items you 'll see no boxes
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • i just got Clobber Girl and I’m looking for Stretch Dude but don’t see him. I can’t believe they would only offer one of the two. Or is he in another box?

Bad news I'm afraid, no Stretch Dude this year. Only a couple of the characters from the Terwilligers event have made it back too and the one I'm missing - Dame Judith Underpants, isn't in any box.

That’s what I was afraid of. It kinda stinks to offer only a part of character sets instead of all of them. And thanks for the info!
  • i just got Clobber Girl and I’m looking for Stretch Dude but don’t see him. I can’t believe they would only offer one of the two. Or is he in another box?

Bad news I'm afraid, no Stretch Dude this year. Only a couple of the characters from the Terwilligers event have made it back too and the one I'm missing - Dame Judith Underpants, isn't in any box.

That’s what I was afraid of. It kinda stinks to offer only a part of character sets instead of all of them. And thanks for the info!

I think they always only offer parts of sets.

Next up: Boxes with Christmas stuff in them.

I thought it was Underdunk but I think I prefer Underpants 😂
  • I had a feeling there was going to be a back door entrance so to speak. Buying the 900 donut package gets you everything on the prize track.

Going to still have to sleep on this decision though. Getting 900 of my premium currency would be nice after taking a huge bite out of my reserves with all the boxes and questlines.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • EA bundle issue continues
    not offered Mrs Sinclair as I already had A.R. School for Tots in my town.

Same here neighbor. She is one of 8 I need for a full set. I was excited to be adding her until I realized I already had the school. I even opened a ticket with EA to try to get them to delete the building feom my game, but wouldn't go for it!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Kinda bogus that you have to buy more donuts to get these 3 new items. Instead of just using the Donuts we currently have.

Couldn’t agree more mate
  • Used my free gold coin to get an item that I chose not to buy previously. Not being a completionist I have boxes with junk I don't want and can't see buying to store. Plus I HAVE NO LAND to put anything on.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.