I don’t have Fireman Apu in one of my games and was hoping to get him
    thats a bundle issue
    i got both apu and homer skins as a bundle in my second town

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • ZennGlenn
    1725 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    💩Hmmm, so where the heck are some Black Friday Land Tokens?💩
  • Finally Homer kick started the 1 coin. I can't confirm how it happened. I stayed out of my town after daily challenge and I just logged in several minutes ago. I did notice that I had released ever main character from the monorail before releasing Homer from his 1 hr task. I cashed the coin in for thr 12 spinkles. I still have a couple of days to decide about the LLDF. Until then, I will be with the family. My best wishes to everyone on this holiday season. Enjoy and be safe. 🥂🎉🍹🦃🎅🏼💃🏽🕺🏻🍾
  • lll3lucky wrote: »
    Finally Homer kick started the 1 coin. I can't confirm how it happened. I stayed out of my town after daily challenge and I just logged in several minutes ago. I did notice that I had released ever main character from the monorail before releasing Homer from his 1 hr task. I cashed the coin in for thr 12 spinkles. I still have a couple of days to decide about the LLDF. Until then, I will be with the family. My best wishes to everyone on this holiday season. Enjoy and be safe. 🥂🎉🍹🦃🎅🏼💃🏽🕺🏻🍾

I still have not gotten my free token. I’m just doing my normal 4/8 hour town clearing. Homer is in and out of tasks. I’ve been to and from friends towns. Still nothing.
  • Super stoked for Plopper!
  • Does anyone know if there will be any Gil deals on or around Black Friday as well, beyond the mystery boxes?
  • Homer still hasn’t kicked off the quest for me yet but it doesn’t really matter. I’ve collected pretty much everything over the past 5 plus years so I don’t really care at this point.
  • I didn't realize how much I needed....
  • DOHbeeWan wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there will be any Gil deals on or around Black Friday as well, beyond the mystery boxes?

no but will come with Xmas event for sure
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Once you've purchased all of the gold box items, will anymore be added later on?
  • I have done it, I purchased the 900 donuts. I felt there was a lot of stuff I wanted to get and the 900 donuts would put a dent in it, but I feel bad. I said I wouldn't spend any more money on this game, I spent a lot already. I only just started KEM farming and reached lvl 939 a couple months ago, but I needed the donuts. I only saved 400 donuts after Halloween. This is the last dollar I am giving EA, I know you should support the game, but I have done my fair share. I know EA is laughing rolling around in their big pile of cash. >:)
  • @P-dont There is nothing wrong with spending some money and getting a good deal.
    This deal is awesome for newer players.
  • CCMark2013 wrote: »
    Once you've purchased all of the gold box items, will anymore be added later on?

no
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • jaythecanadian
    637 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    EA should have added Stretch Dude, Clockwork Bart & Jockey Bart.

Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Loanet wrote: »
    EA has a lot of cheek calling this game free to play when there's this much stuff that you HAVE to pay real money to get.

That was a lot of donuts.

Or alternatively you could stop moaning (as per usual) and grind Bonuts by KEMMing.

• Bundles are satanic in that they serve the demonic agenda of stirring up strife and disorder of the sort that leads to the armageddon. Bundles fuel the fire of the apocalypse. They are the instrument of our undoing. They demoralize, turning brother against sister, they inspire hate, forcing upon us the truth of our powerlessness. And at the uncaring still center of this hurricane of dismay, Electronic Assinine smiles, looks on and waits.

But, but, but....Plopper?!