EA Forums - Banner

-

Prev13
Woohoo!! I love milestone posts. It means you belong to us now and can never leave! MWAAAHAAAAHAAA!

Thanks for the shout out and now....only 9,000 more to go to catch up to Neo! LOL

Replies

  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited June 2013
    That was emotional :)

    Well done my friend, i might get to 1000 at some point.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    CONGRATULATIONS Buddy :) Glad i pointed it out for you now :)

    tumblr_m9uukvcssD1rzz3r3o1_500.gif

    Great post btw even tho it was long i read the whole thing no problem ;) Somehow i gotta top that tomorrow night :lol:

    Looking forward to your next 1000posts :) Top man :) Glad you here to stay :D


    approval-people-clapping.gif


    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Congrats!!!!!!!! :D


    s7e.gif


    mgjh.gif


    x7p.gif


    9xa.gif


    u60.gif
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    CONgrraats! :thumbup:
    Nice post.
  • paves4
    222 posts
    edited June 2013
    congrats. :thumbup:
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited June 2013
    Congrats!
  • Trinity_E86
    323 posts
    edited June 2013
    Congrats :) here's to another 1,000 I have enjoyed your posts :)

    bravo.gif
  • McTattie
    526 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Congrats friend :thumbup:

    Always a pleasure reading your informative contributions to this community.

    Thanks for the shout out brother :wink: you know I've got your back :mrgreen:
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Congrats from me!!

    Thanks for the mention too. :D
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited June 2013
    Congratulations!!!

    :thumbup: nice one buddy and heres to another thousands
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    :thumbup: nice one buddy and heres to another thousands

    Arent you meant to be working :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    :thumbup: nice one buddy and heres to another thousands

    Arent you meant to be working :P
    lol shhh I am but I had to congratulate lol nahh tea break but iv gota go down soon
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Congrats! Enjoy reading your posts! :-o
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    :thumbup: nice one buddy and heres to another thousands

    Arent you meant to be working :P
    lol shhh I am but I had to congratulate lol nahh tea break but iv gota go down soon

    Just think only tonight and your off for a week :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited June 2013
    I know yeah cant wait but this seems like the longest shift eva! Lol
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I know yeah cant wait but this seems like the longest shift eva! Lol

    would it help ya by knowing that once Fight Club has finished on tv i will be going to bed :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    :thumbup: nice one buddy and heres to another thousands

    Arent you meant to be working :P
    lol shhh I am but I had to congratulate lol nahh tea break but iv gota go down soon

    Just think only tonight and your off for a week :D

    How do you know all this personal stuff about him?

    *needs a shifty eyed emote*
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I know yeah cant wait but this seems like the longest shift eva! Lol

    would it help ya by knowing that once Fight Club has finished on tv i will be going to bed :P
    yeah much better now lol I best do sum work I guess c u guys in a few hours
    lol
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

    How do you know all this personal stuff about him?

    *needs a shifty eyed emote*

    I see everything in code remember ;) if i search the matrix i wil find out all ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for the shout out and well done on the milestone, hope many more still to come
    tumblr_mm3i8cigUq1s0xrqjo1_400.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.