EA Forums - Banner

Rail Yard rewards

Sorry to bother but i've been away one year...
Yesterday i started rail yard and i had my 5 donuts. After that i relaized i can start the mission again to get 5 more donuts but looks like i need to deliver much more metal glass etc...
It's ok? I remember like there was only 1 chance x week before...

Replies

• They changed it awhile ago. Its continuous now.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    They changed it awhile ago. Its continuous now.

So... now theyare "growing" after the furst 5 donuts?
  • quenavidad wrote: »
    hatchet669 wrote: »

I don't know what you just said. But, it's exactly the same as before except you don't have to wait a week to start again.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • If you sit there and grind at the Railyard it will keep giving you donuts
  • I got Little Lisa's Recycling Plant in the Black Friday Mystery Box. I mean, I was never into grinding for donuts at the Rail Yard, but yeah.

It's continous, but you can only earn the 2 stations offered once. It goes Tunnel, Tetanus Terminal, Mall-O-Rail, then back to the tunnel. After you earn your second tunnel, does the reward turn into dounts.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.

I don't know what you just said. But, it's exactly the same as before except you don't have to wait a week to start again.

Uhm... i willtry to explain... i remember that 1 year ago i was used to get the 5 donuts grinding for 2 or 3 days.
    Yesterday i started early and in few hours i had my 5 donuts....so i said..."look what! It's easier now!". Than today in themorning i realized i had the chance to do it again so ijumped in but after half day i am still waiting the first rail track..
    So i supposed that the first 5 donuts could be easy now and then the number of pieces needed will be probably "growing"... am i right?
    quenavidad wrote: »

Uhm... i willtry to explain... i remember that 1 year ago i was used to get the 5 donuts grinding for 2 or 3 days.
    Yesterday i started early and in few hours i had my 5 donuts....so i said..."look what! It's easier now!". Than today in themorning i realized i had the chance to do it again so ijumped in but after half day i am still waiting the first rail track..
    So i supposed that the first 5 donuts could be easy now and then the number of pieces needed will be probably "growing"... am i right?

@quenavidad I see what you're saying, the amount its taking to reach the next set of 5 donuts is increasing. I'm not sure if it does do that. I have stopped grinding for railhouse donuts. I do know that the amounts would be totally randomized for me. Sometimes it was easy, sometimes it was medium, sometimes it has hard. So I can't be sure if it increases or is just random.