EA Forums - Banner

For anyone who doesn’t have Mrs Sinclair...

Prev1
... and the bundle is not in the ‘Women Mystery Box’ because the Ayn Rand School for Tots is already owned, you could try contacting EA and ask to have her added to your game. (Seriously, who is responsible for making up the contents for these boxes? They should have a stern talking to at the very least... ). A screenshot from a low level town I no longer play:
in6p6bwxy9cc.jpeg
@daved7637397 posted the following on EA answers (edited):
I had to go back and forth with EA help 3 or 4 times, but they finally managed to put her in my game! The problem was that I wasn't logged out of my town when they were doing their thing, and they were assuming I was. A happy ending at last, courtesy of EA help!
The particular agent you get makes all the difference in the world. The first one was as unhelpful as they could be, they just threw a few big words at me to justify why they couldn't do it. The second (Nitish) and third (Aman) went above and beyond to help me. They were professional, courteous, and above all, they did not try to talk down to me, or blow smoke at me.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Bundled-Items-Not-Also-Available-Separately-THOH-2018-Edition/m-p/7200391/highlight/false#M128064
Another player also got Mrs. Sinclair after contacting EA and posted on TSTO Addicts.
Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS

Replies

• She should’ve been bundled with Ayn Rand School for Tots from the very beginning since this is where she works at. I never understood why they separated them to begin with when they released these items.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    @Muhsterino you know things went well if I'm complimenting EA customer service!! Thanks for putting this up, I intended to but fell asleep. Stupid nightwork!

Be patient and give it a shot, what do you have to lose??
    Post edited by daved7637397 on
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I did something similar to get SSB. While I don't yet have Mrs. Sinclair, I'm not interested enough to engage customer service. She might resurface for Christmas. If she does, I'll get her then. If not, no big deal. I'm glad EA was able to assist those who wanted her.
  • jaythecanadian
    637 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I was looking forward to getting Mrs. Sinclair and she wasn't in the box as I already had the school.

Which topic should I contact EA about it? Missing Content?

Would I need to give them my mayhem id?

Or maybe I'll just wait until the Christmas event if she does return separately
    Post edited by jaythecanadian on
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    @jaythecanadian I put it down as missing content. And yes you will need your mayhem id (I have mine written down, just in case I need it and cant get into the game for whatever reason)

Be prepared to get turned down, just be persistent and dont take no or any of their nonsense for an answer.

Also, I did it all via email. They got back to me fairly quickly, 3 hours tops. This afternoon it was a matter of minutes between emails, although I have heard a lot of email horror stories
  • I did something similar to get SSB. While I don't yet have Mrs. Sinclair, I'm not interested enough to engage customer service. She might resurface for Christmas. If she does, I'll get her then. If not, no big deal. I'm glad EA was able to assist those who wanted her.

I second this. I have a feeling she may resurface in a few weeks during the Christmas event.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I think I'll wait until if she does return without the use of the school in the Christmas event first.

Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • cg9zcxd0ufug.gif
    I've wanted this character. But the whole seperating and EA Support thing has me...
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    simpsonare wrote: »
    cg9zcxd0ufug.gif
    I've wanted this character. But the whole seperating and EA Support thing has me...

As I said, I did it all via email. It was quite easy. Would have been even easier if I would have remembered to log out.
  • How long would I have to be logged out for them to add Mrs. Sinclair to my game (I haven't emailed them yet)?
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    It depends on how fast they respond to you. It only took them about 10 minutes from when I logged out for them to reply that they were done. But this was after a full day of emails back and forth.

Basicly, once you log out its pretty fast, but it can take a while to get to that point...
  • I have just emailed them through support (went by Missing Content). I have logged out of my game for now until I get a response.
  • I have just emailed them through support (went by Missing Content). I have logged out of my game for now until I get a response.

You can play in the meantime, they (should) tell you to log out when they reply. And you may have to go a couple rounds with them, I didnt get a cooperative CSR until my second try. If your going to play in the meantime, just be sure to log out when you are done, just to be safe.
  • Ok....will do.
  • I just got Mrs. Sinclair! :smiley:
  • I just got Mrs. Sinclair! :smiley:

Wow, that was faster then me! Congrats neighbor!
  • Thanks @daved7637397
  • What did you guys write in the complaint.

Now i gotta find the complaint form...
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    hatchet669 wrote: »
    What did you guys write in the complaint.

Now i gotta find the complaint form...

Just that I couldnt get her due to already having the school, and I offered to pay cash or donuts for her. The first CSR that replied told me it was impossible for EA to change my game. I wrote back telling him how much crap that was, and the next rep that wrote to me was much much nicer

Here is the link
    https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=the-simpsons-tapped-out
  • I explained that Mrs. Sinclair did not show up in the Women Mystery Box and that I already had the building she normally came with and that I got the building last fall. Also asked if it was possible for them to add her to my game.