EA Forums - Banner

How many characters do you need to complete the set.

Prev1
After Black Friday and getting lucky with the nerds I only need 24 characters to complete the full set.

3 of those were real cash purchases that I never bought.

Not counted how many characters I have that can be sent on tasks but i think it’s about 370

Replies

• daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Aftet getting Mrs. Sinclair over the weekend, I only need 7 for a complete set.

Also, I believe the total number is 377
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • jaythecanadian
    639 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I currently have 328 playable characters. Not counting the NPCs I have.

I only have to get 34 (28 regulars and 6 superheroes) more playable characters that I want.

After I get those 34 characters eventually, that would make a total of 362 playable characters.

There is only 3 characters that I skipped during the Bart Royale event anyways.

I have Hans Mechman stored.

Post edited by jaythecanadian on
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • I have 378 characters that I can send on tasks. (I believe I have all of them)
  • jtgroth wrote: »
    I have 378 characters that I can send on tasks. (I believe I have all of them)

Sounds like you do have them all. Are you sure about 378? I only count 377 (370 I have plus 7 I am missing) but I may be off

@Muhsterino do you have a more firm number for us?

Sounds like you do have them all. Are you sure about 378? I only count 377 (370 I have plus 7 I am missing) but I may be off

I just counted again and I get 378.
    I do 12 hour tasks for the most part:
    371 on 12 hours at the unemployment office
    3 on 8 hours at the unemployment office
    2 on stage shows (Open Air Theater and Springfield Bowl)
    2 that the unemployment office doesn’t count (Citizen Solar and Wind Lad on a joint task)
    = 378 taskable characters
  • Cool that works for me. I must have missed one somehow. I count them the hard way, through the town hall census, so I could easily have missed one. Thanks for double checking. I know I am only missing 7, so that means I have 371. This will be a lot easier when(if) I finally get them all
  • Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • jaythecanadian
    639 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Correction: I currently have 327 playable characters (for jobs). Only have to get 40 more characters. Forgot about the 3 tourists.

When I get those 40, I'll have 367. Unless I end up getting those 3 I skipped from Bart Royale, that would be 370.

Wonder who's the other 8. I'll have to look at those two pics.

Months ago, I had created a word document of listing the buildings that I don't have and also the playable characters that I don't have yet.

Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
    jtgroth wrote: »

I just counted again and I get 378.
    I do 12 hour tasks for the most part:
    371 on 12 hours at the unemployment office
    3 on 8 hours at the unemployment office
    2 on stage shows (Open Air Theater and Springfield Bowl)
    2 that the unemployment office doesn’t count (Citizen Solar and Wind Lad on a joint task)
    = 378 taskable characters

@jtgroth my apologies you are 100% correct, it is 378. I went through my characters, it appears I didnt add She-wolf from the recent THOH to my list. Stupid me!
  • I need 1 character: Milo
    And 1 NPC: formless terror
    And two skins: Muscular Marge and Lizard Queen Lisa.

And I need 2 cash character: jebbediah Springfield, and The Witch.
    And 1 cash skin: Butterfly Maggie.

Remember that 46 skins, 3 characters and 1 npc does not appear on characters collections.

• I now have 328 characters after getting Mrs. Sinclair today

I threw Ice Bishop, Peta & Pita back on my list to get for characters. So I only need to get 42 more characters which makes a total of 370. I don't know how there is a total of 378 taskable characters.
  • 378 for me
  • 7 characters: Barbarian, Furious D, Giuseppe, Dame Judith Underdunk, Dr. Robert, Buck Mc Coy and Milo.
    5 cash characters: Jebediah Springfield, Shelvyville Manhattan, Witch, Maw Spuckler and Hans Mechman.
  • 360, and no clue who I'm missing
  • How do we view the player sets. I always forget this.
  • I have around 320 workers. So not too far off. Furious D I've been waiting on since I've become a full time player in 2016. Would love if he could give my twonicorn some attention.
  • Yeah, I would love to see Furious D return so that I can get him. Two-nicorn is getting a bit lonely lol
  • 371 for me. Not sure who I am missing to be honest!
  • Yes it's 378. I have them all. :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • arynz wrote: »
    How do we view the player sets. I always forget this.
    Just one of the useful pieces of information in the tips thread:
    How to access the Character Collection:
    Tap the saw and hammer icon bottom right, then tap the gold Homer statue bottom left.
    yEtdLkcm.jpg
    UhpRpVGm.jpg
    lJoo7RFl.jpg
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/90074/tips-for-players/p1
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS