EA Forums - Banner

I've got a tough decision.. Need advice!

Prev1
Buy the land the Popsicle is just an over sized decoration. With the land build enough buildings and save up for the Popsicle again!

Replies

• canadianspring
    410 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Buy the land. The Popsicle is ugly and takes up too much room IMO.
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited June 2013
    Agree with the other posts, the skyscraper does nothing, no payouts, and no %bonuses, and IMO it looks ugly. I would just buy as much land as you can.
  • erik319
    642 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Land for sure, opens up more short term possibilities. Can always get that other junk later if you really want it. Personally I will never get that stuff, it's ugly, useless and way too out-of-place IMHO.
  • Bart155698
    25 posts
    edited June 2013
    So I just saved up 2.1 million in cash, which is the exact amount I need to buy all the remaining land. Or I could buy the popsicle stick skyscraper. So the question is, unlock all the land or get a cool decoration??
    It's a great chance update next week, so I'll say wait till then and spend your cash on that, cuz if you spend your cash now you will feel left out when update arrives since you will not have a lot of cash leftover.
  • robertnbrand
    654 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I'd say go for the land. :wink:
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited June 2013
    I would buy 1.1 million in land and keep 1 million as your zero balance.....never want to be without cash.....
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited June 2013
    Land, without a doubt. :D
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Land gives you more room to make more buildings to save more money to get the tower later and they are out of place if you don't have an idea of what to do with them my magnifying is working as a lighthouse for me
  • capwhittaker
    258 posts
    edited June 2013
    You need the land to put the skyscraper in.
  • bmxbiker4646
    111 posts
    edited June 2013
    I would buy 1.1 million in land and keep 1 million as your zero balance.....never want to be without cash.....

Yea good thinking! That's what I'll do, now I gotta go clean up all this trash lol
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited June 2013

Yea good thinking! That's what I'll do, now I gotta go clean up all this trash lol

Hope you get donuts :D
  • bmxbiker4646
    111 posts
    edited June 2013
    ecneralc wrote:

Hope you get donuts :D

Haha yea me too!!
  • Nonoddie
    229 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    LAND LAND LAND!!!

It's useful. You get $ and XP for cleaning it up, it can be used to decorate AND you might get a donut :lol:
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited June 2013
    Despite the fact that it's been said repeatedly, I just had to say....,

LAND!

Especially look for donuts by the mountains. :D
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited June 2013
    I have no idea. The most cash I have ever saved up is 500k :lol:
  • btgabbard
    57 posts
    edited June 2013
    I'd buy the land. I bought the escalator awhile back and sold it afterwards. Worst purchase ever.
  • mattperiolat
    677 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    So I just saved up 2.1 million in cash, which is the exact amount I need to buy all the remaining land. Or I could buy the popsicle stick skyscraper. So the question is, unlock all the land or get a cool decoration??

My vote is neither. Keep saving the money, never know what the next level (hopefully next week) will bring.
  • nminzey
    24 posts
    edited June 2013
    LAND - I think real estate is an excellent investment, but then the giant decorations never really appealed to me. I like the idea of spending half on land and saving the other half to add trees, hedges, etc and for the next update.
  • JigsawVII
    32 posts
    edited June 2013
    Imo I would buy the extra land.
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited June 2013

^^^^

+1 This is sound advice.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.