EA Forums - Banner

What Changed with the A Simpsons Christmas Special Teaser Update? (Update: 11/27)

LPNintendoITA
11428 posts Member
edited December 2018
November 27th (A Simpsons Christmas Special Teaser)
  • Bart's job Run Away with Kang was changed to Run Away With Kang.
  • Iron Lung, The Rambler, Count Grampa, Were-Milhouse and Mummy Wiggum were added to the Consumables inventory group.
  • Marge's Write for a Smear Article and Do a Load of Laundry are now temporary for Country on the Inside Pt. 3 and 4.
  • Moe's Do a Slenderous Documentary on Lurleen is now temporary for Country on the Inside Pt. 4.
  • Exchanging Gold Box Tokens for Dozen of Donuts is now permanent.
  • The following jobs are now not limited to the Treehouse of Horror XXIX Event:
    • Count Grampa's Transform into Count Grampa
    • Countess Dracula's Do Internet Research, Join the Neighborhood Association, Solve Homeowner Association Problems and Take Her Money to the Blood Bank.
    • She-Wolf's Learn About Vegetarian Lifestyle and Return to Primal Ways.
    • Mummy Wiggum's Feel Annoyed and Call It a Day.
    • Womenhet's Realize SkyFinger Is Ordering Her Around and Worship SkyFinger.
    • Springfielder's Worship Womenhet.
    Post edited by LPNintendoITA on

Replies

• 1pillform
      2002 posts Member
      edited November 2018
      huh? What teaser? Its not the 28th yet....
      ~Always be Designing~
    • What time will teaser start? I sent almost everyone i had on 12hr task because I didnt feel like sending then on 4hr task anymore today 😶
    • Castiel19x
      4086 posts Member
      edited November 2018
      H0LLYW000D wrote: »
      What time will teaser start? I sent almost everyone i had on 12hr task because I didnt feel like sending then on 4hr task anymore today 😶

Don't worry event won't be happening till next week. Around 2pm GMT.
      TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
    • November 27th (A Simpsons Christmas Special Teaser)
      • Marge's Write for a Smear Article and Do a Load of Laundry are now temporary for Country on the Inside Pt. 3 and 4.
      • Moe's Do a Slenderous Documentary on Lurleen is now temporary for Country on the Inside Pt. 4.
        Thanks LPN! Woohoo they FINALLY fixed it, only took them around 18 months ;)
        Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
      • Exchanging Gold Box Tokens for Dozen of Donuts is now permanent.

Funny my exchange box has disappeared?
        :/
        Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
      • No. I only ever had 1. Used it on the radish station.
        Is it still there now even after the sales finished?
        Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
      • I can't wait for the Christmas event. Although, if it's going to be 4 acts, I wonder how long each is going to last.

Can't be that long, if they want the event to end in early January...
        Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
      • Actually, I have started the Hissmas event.
      • Can't wait to get home and update my game to see how the snow looks in my new little Christmas area...

Hope they bring back ice fences this year, I need some to finish off a wall... :lol:

What happens if you don't have CCL?... it's bad enough I got an Otto skin that came free with a prize... so I doubt very much I'd pay for a skin to sit in my inventory
        You just had to look didn't ya!...
      • Can't wait to get home and update my game to see how the snow looks in my new little Christmas area...

Hope they bring back ice fences this year, I need some to finish off a wall... :lol:

What happens if you don't have CCL?... it's bad enough I got an Otto skin that came free with a prize... so I doubt very much I'd pay for a skin to sit in my inventory

They are offering a bundle for CCL, her house and the Xmas skin for 180D.
        What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?

They are offering a bundle for CCL, her house and the Xmas skin for 180D.

Hmm... tempting...

I had too many things in my mystery boxes to try to get her cheaply....

Thanks @txrabbit3737 :smile:
        You just had to look didn't ya!...