EA Forums - Banner

Question to the Mods. Forum Banner.

No, we don't have that option. EA would have to do that. Nice idea, though :-)

Replies

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Just wondering if the mods have access to the top forum banner options? Maybe the splash screen could change to match the beach screen the game is in now? Just an observation. :-)

Nope, any forum changes including adding subforums is handled by EA. We can submit suggestions (and we have) like asking for some subforum changes but it's up to them if they want to do it.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited June 2013
    Ah, I see. Thanks for your replies. Would of been nice. We could of had McTattie to do some custom banners too. haha
  • McTattie
    526 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Ah, I see. Thanks for your replies. Would of been nice. We could of had McTattie to do some custom banners too. haha

Ha!

Funny you should say that because i mocked one up during whacking day to project my true feelings on how time consuming that particular update was :mrgreen:

027fr0E.png
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    McTattie wrote:

Ha!

Funny you should say that because i mocked one up during whacking day to project my true feelings on how time consuming that particular update was :mrgreen:

[IG]http://i.imgur.com/027fr0E.png[/IMG]
    Haha, that's great! :lol:
  • Trinity_E86
    323 posts
    edited June 2013
    @mctattie - that's well funny :) and sooo true, I helped a little with neo cracking all those eggs and whacking so many snakes during whacking day for our daughters town I totally agree it really did ruin my life during that one day lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.