EA Forums - Banner

New town in the district

So I decided I want to continue working on my second town. Mainly doing this for another person. And to experiment and see how much work it would actually take a free account. Once I get the donut flow stable I plan to gift it to someone I know. Possibly my neice. If you would like to go on the journey with my secondary free account the ID is Bow2SkyFinger90

Replies

• Also if you have done something similiar please let me know your outcome.
  • Ive had a couple of "B" towns, feeder towns, whatever you call them, I always ended up letting them go due to time constraints in life. The one I stuck with the longest was when we did the "Crawl to the finish" last year (2017, 2 years in January!) I ended up giving that one up too, for the same reason.

To sum it up, 2 towns take a lot of time, I think a new town takes a lot more time then one already well established.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I had a second town that I started up in December of last year, that I finally abandoned shortly after the Moe's Ark event, after waffling on about doing so for months.

Constantly having to resubmit my age, and accepting the rules of playing the game, to actually play the game just got more and more annoying, and I just couldn't take it anymore. When the Zoo event ended, it was a perfect time to finally shut the door on my satellite town, and go back to focusing on my main town.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • There is a thread for asking for neighbors at the top of the forum. :|
  • There is a thread for asking for neighbors at the top of the forum. :|

:D :D
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • simpsonare
    2129 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    There is a thread for asking for neighbors at the top of the forum. :|

This wasn't a add me thread. I could care less if anyone did add me. I simply gave my ID if people were interested. I mostly wanted to see how others managed by doing it and if it is even possible.

It is a major load of work. Maybe when I get my tablet I'll alternate better with it. But the sign out sign in is a time flaw when its something that needs to be done repeatedly.
  • simpsonare wrote: »

This wasn't a add me thread. I could care less if anyone did add me. I simply gave my ID if people were interested. I mostly wanted to see how others managed by doing it and if it is even possible.

It is a major load of work. Maybe when I get my tablet I'll alternate better with it. But the sign out sign in is a time flaw when its something that needs to be done repeatedly.

:|

• simpsonare wrote: »

I could care less if anyone did add me.

Very telling.
  • I couldn't care less what the purpose of this thread is... thought the first post read like an add me comment as well though, and the follow up was made after realizing how obvious it was.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • simpsonare
    2129 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    @johncolombo close the thread please. People obviously have nothing better to do than complain.
  • haha that was the best you could do to pass the filter huh. yippee ki yay melon farmer.
    if you hard. then you hard.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!