EA Forums - Banner

O'Flanagan Pub "with Tom O'Flanagan"

Has anyone ever had to contact EA to have the O'Flanagan Pub "with Tom O'Flanagan" to their account?

I already have Groundskeeper Seamus and his 4hour and 12 hour task requires the pub. I had contacted EA about it and this one advisor stated that he wishes he had the functionally to add the building to my account and that I would have to purchase the building when it return.

Should I contact EA again to see if someone else can or should I just wait until next March if it does return for the St. Patrick Day promotion?
Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too

Replies

• This combo has always been in game cash to buy not donuts. I would try again and maybe you'll get a better rep.
  • It used to be available every St. Patrick's day, but not the last 2 years. He is one of the 7 I still need. I hope this year he is available, if not I may have to start tormenting customer service again :p
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • jaythecanadian
    607 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I had already emailed EA 3 times and the first two were advisors that were not from the US and don't have the ability to add.

Finally, I got someone who is an advisor in the US apparently but he told me that its a very limited building and they are not sure if or when it'll be offered again and its best to wait until if returns in the St. Patrick Day promotion or a non-St. Patrick Day Promotion next year . You'll get the same response anyways.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • daved7637397
    7228 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I wasnt going to hit them up now, I was hoping it would be back for St. Pats

Did he tell you to pist on the "official" forums so the "developers" could see it?
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • jaythecanadian
    607 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    No, did not.

Should I make a post there to suggesting having it return for the promotion next year?
  • ramrod130
    464 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Wait, so if you need a limited time character, you can get him added to your game by emailing EA?? Why would they do that?
  • jaythecanadian
    607 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I asked if they can. They said I would have to wait until its offered again and if it returns next year.

I don't know why EA didn't bother to have Seamus go to either the O'Flanagan Pub or Moe's Tavern for the 4 hour and 12 hour task like they did with his 1 hour task.