EA Forums - Banner

All tasks for Minnie are locked

sd_sheremeta
12 posts Member
edited December 2018
So I received Minnie Szyslak the other day and went to send her on a task and none are available.
I tried storing her and replacing however this did not help.
Am I missing something??
Post edited by sd_sheremeta on

Replies

• Did you do the rest of the Thanksgiving event? Get all the prizes? What tasks are in your taskbook?
  • According to TSTOAddicts, the full quest line will trigger after you’ve finished the Blood is Thinner than Gravy quest line. Probably this a mistake by EA, what use is a character that can’t do anything?
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • I didn’t end up getting all the prizes from this event unfortunately. Looks like she might not be a playable character for me :(
  • @sd_sheremeta
    Contact EA and ask them to help you.
    Explain what happened.
    You didn't finish the Thanksgiving mini-event and so Minnie's personal quest did not start leaving you with a character with NO Tasks.
    This is unacceptable.
    Here are some tips for contacting EA.
    1. Try to get a call or, if you have no choice, a live chat, between 9am and 5pm Central time Monday-Friday in the US.
    2. Explain your problem and all the steps you have already done.
    3. Be polite but firm that only EA can fix your problem.
    4. If you have bought donuts, tell them how much money you have spent in the game.
    5. If the csr refuses to help you, just hang up.
    6. Request another ticket and call back.
    7. Repeat until you get someone who can help you.
    8. You will have to be persistent. First level support outside the US really can't help you with this type of problem. You need someone in the US or possibly Ireland, to fix your game.
    9. Good luck.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=the-simpsons-tapped-out
  • I've got the same problem. I'll leave her out for now in the hope that it gets fixed in a future update but it really is a silly oversight on the developers' part.
  • Hi sd_sheremeta, I also had this issue, only managed to get Minnie after the tasks finished, so doing nothing for me now!
    Let us know how you got on, and the more of us there are, the more likely they will sort their schoolboy error!