EA Forums - Banner

Giant Snow Globe Characters

Can't find a current list of who can task to the Giant Snow Globe, last list I can find is from 2015. Right now, I have 11 characters who can task there - Ebenezer Burns, Ice Princess Martin, Grampa, Jasper, Marge, Maggie, Lisa, Homer, Santa's Little Helper, Bart, and Snow Monster. Am I missing anyone?

Replies

• fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    everybody is in the globe except Homer, he’s obviously busy
    don’t forget the Snow Monster, he’s kinda hidden
    8-C93-E3-A2-5-A21-40-E3-9652-1-CD0-CE0-A0-F91.png
    10 characters total
    EDIT, there is actually 11 including Homer😬
    Post edited by fastshadow2 on
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • everybody is in the globe except Homer, he’s obviously busy
    10 characters total

The Simpsons have cute caroling costumes. I wish we had them to use in game, like sending all 5, and Grampa Simpson, on something like a 12 or 16 hour caroling task at a location. Maybe a special task at the Open Air Stage, or the Opera Stage.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • shabu922 wrote: »
    Can't find a current list of who can task to the Giant Snow Globe, last list I can find is from 2015. Right now, I have 11 characters who can task there - Ebenezer Burns, Ice Princess Martin, Grampa, Jasper, Marge, Maggie, Lisa, Homer, Santa's Little Helper, Bart, and Snow Monster. Am I missing anyone?

White Witch Burns
  • Thanks for the info. I don't have white witch Burns, just Ebenezer, so that's my version of Mr. Burns. I kinda prefer him yelling at carolers, to be honest.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    yeah, fogot Homer when counting :D thanks @Muhsterino also edited my above post!
    10 characters total

The Simpsons have cute caroling costumes. I wish we had them to use in game, like sending all 5, and Grampa Simpson, on something like a 12 or 16 hour caroling task at a location. Maybe a special task at the Open Air Stage, or the Opera Stage.
    i would love to have grampa dressed like the globe skin as a regular task standing in the Simpsons front yard :)
    10 characters total

i would love to have grampa dressed like the globe skin as a regular task standing in the Simpsons front yard :)

He'll try to sing along, but end up falling asleep halfway through, Homer might have his caroling book upside down, Bart might stick a Radioactive Man comic inside of his and sing lines from the book, etc.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • so many opportunities to further xmas, just from the globe
  • The Giant Snow Globe is my favorite holiday item