EA Forums - Banner

No Christmas 2018 spoilers?

The Christmas 2018 event starts tomorrow and we know absolutely nothing about it, other than it features the Simpsons family members and is in four parts.

Why? Is Chris Chibnall running the app now?

Replies

• Castiel19x
    3958 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    There's another thread spoiling it now.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Does snow count as a spoiler?
  • ramrod130
    464 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I've been checking the forum a lot today hoping for a thread on the update hitting the stores..
  • ****130 wrote: »
    I've been checking the forum a lot today hoping for a thread on the update hitting the stores..

Updates out on android ..
  • ramrod130
    464 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    H0LLYW000D wrote: »
    ****130 wrote: »

Updates out on android ..

I've been waiting all day!! Right when I post this!
  • The Christmas 2018 event starts tomorrow and we know absolutely nothing about it, other than it features the Simpsons family members and is in four parts.

I doubt it. If he was he'd overexplain everything. And there would be aliens. Lord knows we've had enough of that.
  • If you really want spoilers, go to Discord. You can see everything there.
  • johncolombo
    11056 posts Senior Moderator
    edited December 2018
    The Christmas 2018 event starts tomorrow and we know absolutely nothing about it, other than it features the Simpsons family members and is in four parts.

I doubt it. If he was he'd overexplain everything. And there would be aliens. Lord knows we've had enough of that.

I'm having a very hard time with that Gentleman running Doctor Who. First series I'm not excited about but I think I get what they are doing. I forget the Doctors name with the celery on his lapel and I don't know that storyline but I'm pretending that's what this season is based on.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • jukan00
    2312 posts Member

I'm having a very hard time with that Gentleman running Doctor Who. First series I'm not excited about but I think I get what they are doing. I forget the Doctors name with the celery on his lapel and I don't know that storyline but I'm pretending that's what this season is based on.

5th Doctor. Who's daughter is married to David Tennant in real life.
    And she played HIS daughter/clone kind of, in his series.
  • Nobody leaked anything like images of buildings or whatever that is going to be in the event so far. I don't think anyone even does that anymore actually.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • If you really want spoilers, go to Discord. You can see everything there.

Sorry, you can get a link to the site in a personal message. If it's not hard for you.
  • ea gave us no package that was promised and i 've 0 time to work on it due to festivities times and the work I do give us less and less rest. sorry but ea screwed us big time this time..
  • Can I have the link to discord?
  • The link is in LPN's signature line just above