EA Forums - Banner

Holiday Avatars

stingray1122
8708 posts Member
edited December 2018
With the Christmas update arriving it's time to get your holiday avatars up if you haven't already!

Happy Holidays everybody!

I just changed to my Christmas themed avatar.

FYI*: Iif you still have a gif avatar from before the change in the forum you will lose it if you change your avatar*

Replies

• I can’t change mine. It’s since the forums went down for a few hours and when it came back I wasn’t able to go on desktop version. I created a thread on this and you’ll see what I see. I don’t have a computer nor do I have the money to buy one with my recent house move.
  • Hello all, sorry if this is addressed elsewhere but about how long for a new forum user to have their avatar appear on the site? Thanks
  • Hello all, sorry if this is addressed elsewhere but about how long for a new forum user to have their avatar appear on the site? Thanks
    Straight away. Just go on your computer or laptop. Click on the cog in the right had side and click edit profile then click on edit profile pic.
    Straight away. Just go on your computer or laptop. Click on the cog in the right had side and click edit profile then click on edit profile pic.

Thank you much! Did the trick. I was trying it on the mobile site to no avail.
  • johncolombo
    11026 posts Senior Moderator
    I noticed mobile full site was not working too. :/
    I have my holiday avatar on.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • @johncolombo Could you find out if the forum will be back to normal soon or if it’s staying the same?
    This change happened when the vanilla forums went down recently.
  • I can’t change mine. It’s since the forums went down for a few hours and when it came back I wasn’t able to go on desktop version. I created a thread on this and you’ll see what I see. I don’t have a computer no :| r do I have the money to buy one with my recent house move.

That's really annoying :/
    I have my holiday avatar on.

giphy.gif
  • I managed to change my pic now the forum is fixed
  • lol, like the pic
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • lol, like the pic

It was that or this
    ZXPGn5I.jpg
  • thats a good one also, but i think i would have went with the one you did
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • @fastshadow2 thanks I like the one I’ve got now.
  • @fastshadow2 thanks I like the one I’ve got now.

Pretty decent!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.