EA Forums - Banner

Bundles?

2Next

Replies

• my thought, but what do i know? lol
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I caved and got two of the bundles (north pole and market), and have begun cannibalizing them for their bits and peices.

I now have some reindeer in my zoo, some with Santa's village, going to group my igloos together in my forest (when designing it is possible again), and considering a small gingerbread village. *lol*

Still thinking about that third one. I really love those hot drink stands... Just couldn't manage to craft enough of them last year.
  • I was most waiting for a set of Christmas lights.
  • I was most waiting for a set of Christmas lights.

So were the people I turned onto the game.
    Christmas event starts, no lights. Like an empty stocking on Christmas morning.

I feel so bad having lights on my houses when newbies don't get to.
  • lucienleon519
    1373 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    only 3 reindeer and 1igloo in my bundle. I placed the whole lot and noticed my % increase was half what I expected. Checked the inventory, nada. Seems I'm not the only one who has had items missing. Good one EA...
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    only 3 reindeer and 1igloo in my bundle. I placed the whole lot and noticed my % increase was half what I expected. Checked the inventory, nada. Seems I'm not the only one who has had items missing. Good one EA...

Strange, I got all 3 and didnt have any problems. You can always try your luck with EA's top notch customer service :o:D:D
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • jtgroth wrote: »
    4% north pole bundle, 0.5% festive bundle, 2.5% christmas market bundle

The festive bundle has 5 Duff beer trees totalling 1.25%

• Strange, I got all 3 and didnt have any problems. You can always try your luck with EA's top notch customer service :o:D:D

That got me thinking what my "% or item loss" EA support contact threshold is, but turns out it's above 2% and 3 reindeer :smile: