EA Forums - Banner

What DON’T you like about Christmas 2018? Only complaining please....

Replies

• My biggest complaint is that I keep forgetting to log on and grind every 4 hours. ...

Oh right I don't need to. ..

Perhaps that's the best thing ever!
    It is Christmas!

Carry on.

Merry busy Christmas!

:/
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    My biggest complaint is that I keep forgetting to log on and grind every 4 hours. ...

It is Christmas!

Carry on.

Merry busy Christmas!

Its very nice that the game is not so demanding! I picked up Boxing Star with all this awesome free time lol.
    8zo1rxyp9j49.jpg
  • I don't like that you can't place Snow Bank on ice. They seem to have forgotten that ice tiles exist in the game.
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    My biggest complaint is that I keep forgetting to log on and grind every 4 hours. ...

It is Christmas!

Carry on.

Merry busy Christmas!

Weird, I still do. Especially with that last ridiculous curve ball they threw at the start of the week where all tasks were finished but you had to do everything again to get the stage to appear. Like I was supposed to guess that, with no tasks showing incomplete. Putting the 12 hour task for the stage on delayed triggering Bart's story so now I feel like I'm rushing.

And I'm still bored.
  • BallBox1 wrote: »
    I don't like that you can't place Snow Bank on ice. They seem to have forgotten that ice tiles exist in the game.

Same for the igloo mansion :#
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    yeah, hopefully that changes
    oh wait, i’m supposed to complain, what gives EA? fix the ice stuff :D
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • yeah, hopefully that changes
    oh wait, i’m supposed to complain, what gives EA? fix the ice stuff :D

Now you're catching on!
  • I don’t like that the buildings aren’t even Christmas related, and FYI, throwing a wreath on a building (or merry go-round) doesn’t make it Christmas.
  • Has there been one item with a bonus percentage? That's a legit question, but if the answer is no, it's a complaint.
  • Marges book title is on the back of the book. Ugh....
  • Also Lisas cup... its either breaking her wrist or burning her arm significantly. You try holding a full cup that way and see how long before you rethink your goals in life
  • I haven't been able to play for 3 days.
  • dubhe1313
    317 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    This is really more about events in general lately.
    I don't dislike it, but I'm really tired of these "send everyone on the same tasks over and over types of events. And half of the quests are for cash and not currency.
    I can only get on the game once a day, sometimes more but it's literally the same thing everytime. End tasks, restart tasks, rinse, repeat.

The last thing. And this is a full on complaint....land tokens, geez just let us buy these areas, I don't really want to attempt building anything in these areas because I'm always short of these stupid land tokens.
  • I don‘t like the increased game crashes. 5-6 times when collecting xp and money from tasks. I had none before the winter event.
  • Brehme148 wrote: »
    I don‘t like the increased game crashes. 5-6 times when collecting xp and money from tasks. I had none before the winter event.

Its all the blankety blank snow. :p
  • I couldn't write this on the positive thread but my only rea; complaint with this event (and its probably true of all events now) is that if you are not donut rich then the game must be a real drag. Most of the decent content (and all the mystery boxes with returning items) cost donuts. Obviously EA have to make a buck out of it so I understand that.
    However If I hadn't discovered KEM farming and other bonut generating tips, through this forum I would have stopped playing the game a long time ago as so much of it would have been unattainable. That's exactly why I stopped playing family guy TQFS. It just became impossible to get half the stuff on offer without spending real world money.
    This forum is probably the saviour of TSTO as I'm sure I'm not the only one who would have quit if they hadn't found it.
  • Personally, I look forward to both Halloween and Christmas events every year, so this ‘4 mini games shoved together’ is a big letdown. It just feels as if EA phoned it in this year, and that it’s a sign of things to come. But I guess they did me a favor. 🤷‍♀️
  • I just don't like Christmas to begin with.
  • The fact that decorations that should have an XP boost (Ice Fishing Shack, Aircraft Carrier, Sculpture Garden) do not.

I mean, I'm not asking for something like 5%, but maybe 1.5%, 3%, and 2.25/2.5% for each respectively.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • The donut bonuses, why were they not all available at the start, that was when I got my donuts, I bought the $19.99 truck load, no bonus. Now, today, they have added a bonus of 150 donuts. NOT happy EA 👿