EA Forums - Banner

Best Real Estate Method For Paris?

simpsonare
2130 posts Member
edited December 2018
I'm wondering what is the best method for getting Paris. Money and donuts are generally not a issue. I'm trying to get the billionares haven but it seems like a lot of work. Whats the highest yielding profitable real estate items? And what did you yourself buy the most of to pass the threshold?

Replies

• My preferred method (having got to 1 billion in 3 towns) is buy 5 beach hideaways and upgrade them all, unlock 8 hour tasks as soon as possible (to set tasks over night) fully upgrading classic and modern mansions to start.
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/81718/sh-tables/p1
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    ended up wth 1000 classy fountains in a town, way more than any other item in my SH storage so they must have worked for me
    not real estate but helps the goal
    oh, it’s going to take time and grinding to get through it no matter what if you want to get through it asap :D
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • johncolombo
    11006 posts Senior Moderator
    getting to one Billion I found easy and that was before the 8 hours tasks. When I decided to go for 2 billion I bought hundreds of art pieces and polo fields.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • getting to one Billion I found easy and that was before the 8 hours tasks. When I decided to go for 2 billion I bought hundreds of art pieces and polo fields.

Oh man I remember racing you to 1 billion. You might not have been racing me, but I was racing you. It was such a goal to beat you John, it was hard, your such a good player. I never got to 2 billion though :/
  • johncolombo
    P-dont wrote: »
    getting to one Billion I found easy and that was before the 8 hours tasks. When I decided to go for 2 billion I bought hundreds of art pieces and polo fields.

Oh man I remember racing you to 1 billion. You might not have been racing me, but I was racing you. It was such a goal to beat you John, it was hard, your such a good player. I never got to 2 billion though :/

:D
    woah that's crazy interesting news. Thanks for sharing. 😂 No it really is. LOL
  • Not that this answers your question directly, but this is how I got to 2 billion:

These are only what I have more then 100 of:
    283 classy fountains
    1791 clay tennis courts
    562 elegent grills
    1029 exotic ponds
    426 fancy gold trees
    4098 fancy trees
    178 helicopters
    2296 money trees
    1254 ornate pier benches
    247 ornate pier posts
    123 polo fields
    173 small gold plants

Also, this is only what I have in my inventory, it does not include what is out in my town. I have all 10 of each building (11 of some) plus 5 beach hideaways
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • SH needs an extension because it's ridiculous how you can't really fit 1 billion in there. True, you can pack it in your inventory but then it's just doing nothing.
  • getting to one Billion I found easy and that was before the 8 hours tasks.

What 8 hour task are you all speaking of?
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    unlock 8 hour tasks as soon as possible

• johncolombo
    simpsonare wrote: »
    getting to one Billion I found easy and that was before the 8 hours tasks.

you can unlock characters that have 8 hour tasks to earn SH currency. This was added to the game 2 years ago.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/comment/1740850/
  • simpsonare wrote: »

you can unlock characters that have 8 hour tasks to earn SH currency. This was added to the game 2 years ago.

Oh, I was just planning to use the googoplex. And was wondering the best bang for my buck. So polo fields?
  • johncolombo
    edited December 2018

Oh, I was just planning to use the googoplex. And was wondering the best bang for my buck. So polo fields?

yes. The reason is polo fields only use one SH currency so you only have to keep replenishing that resource rather than two plus the payout is the highest in real estate points. Same with the modern art work., not as high of a payout but only uses one resource.
  • DOHbeeWan
    80 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    What Paris are you taking about?

EDIT: NM just figured out you meant the character not the city. D’oh!