EA Forums - Banner

Where is the pageant stage?

Prev1
I finished everything needed for the pageant stage and I got the free land token, but I can't find the stage? Where might it be????

Replies

  • johncolombo
    11234 posts Senior Moderator
    I finished everything needed for the pageant stage and I got the free land token, but I can't find the stage? Where might it be????

    Hi
    mine just appeared I had the option to place or store? You must have stored it? Is it storable now I'm wondering. Maybe you put it in a odd place and forgot? Possible it's the main inventory just look through everything and good luck!
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Hello tappers, I too can't find my stage. Didn't get notified to place or store. Logged out. Synchronized. Search inventory. No luck. Any ideas? Cheers!
  • I'm having the same issue the quest is stuck at make homer ride the carousel 1/1 collect programs. 300/300
  • This is what is required (you may have to scroll to see them):
    Place All Four Fair Booths
    Make Lisa Setup Fair Booths
    Make Ralph Ride the Carousel
    Make Milhouse Ride the Carousel
    Make Homer Ride the Carousel
    Collect Programs x300
    If you have finished the above and have searched your main inventory and it is not there you will have to contact EA.
    One person had to delete and reinstall a couple times to get it to correct
  • I have got an issue with that as well, not seeing that in storage and all reads 'done' but no where to be seen
  • For some reason i had to make everybody ride the carousel a 2nd time and make lisa set up the booths a 2nd time, check each of the character's in the post above see if they have a yellow colored task about riding the carousel or setting up the booths. Soon as i rushed those task the stage unlocked.
  • Snakeyees wrote: »
    For some reason i had to make everybody ride the carousel a 2nd time and make lisa set up the booths a 2nd time, check each of the character's in the post above see if they have a yellow colored task about riding the carousel or setting up the booths. Soon as i rushed those task the stage unlocked.

    I can confirm that I have to send them again
    need to look them up at City Hall..
    the stage is now placed!

    thanks @Snakeyees
  • lawpatrick wrote: »
    Snakeyees wrote: »
    For some reason i had to make everybody ride the carousel a 2nd time and make lisa set up the booths a 2nd time, check each of the character's in the post above see if they have a yellow colored task about riding the carousel or setting up the booths. Soon as i rushed those task the stage unlocked.

    I can confirm that I have to send them again
    need to look them up at City Hall..
    the stage is now placed!

    thanks @Snakeyees

    Same thing here. Thanks for the solution.
  • I’ve got this problem too. Need to wait till everyone is off quest to see which jobs are still outstanding. I’ve sent all available to collect programs again. Couldn’t care less about the stage all mine are in storage but the land tokens would be good!!
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • emmaagnesm902
    120 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I have the pageant stage placed but I can't get 'Twas the Pageant Before Christmas Pt. 6 to start. When I click on the blue "do it" arrow it takes me to Lisa but she has no task highlighted for this. Any ideas?

    EDIT: never mind, Ralph wasn't free. You need Lisa, Milhouse and Ralph free to trigger
    "Not my Shmoo!"
  • mandiepaxton
    255 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I’m having same problem. I didn’t get the land token either :(

    Not in storage, so I’ve just sent Lisa to set up the stalls again and Homer and Ralph to the carousel again.

    Hope it works.

    Mands xxx
  • My questline is telling me that I have finished everything.
    I have gotten nothing and all tasks are gone, so I can't send them a second time to ride the carousel, in case that would fix my problem.
    Sucks
  • I didn’t appear to get any land tokens but when I tapped on available land was able to purchase three sections.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • ixt5nqojdmdck.png
    My game is stuck on this! Help!
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    @marquesdiana scroll up to find the others that need to complete tasks
    if that doesn’t work, try reading the other possible solutions above
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Just happened to me also - retasked setting the booths & riding the carousel in the hope it works :s
  • I was perplexed by this one. The other tasks are above these two not below as usual. Try scrolling and you will find them.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • How are you supposed to know to do this? I had the same issue the quest after the carousel— didn’t know Homer was supposed to ride it, too. I feel bad for everyone who doesn’t know to come here looking for answers
  • Retasking setting up the booths & riding the carousel AGAIN worked for me. Hopefully anyone else having the problem will see this thread.
    shaygitz wrote: »
    How are you supposed to know to do this? I had the same issue the quest after the carousel— didn’t know Homer was supposed to ride it, too. I feel bad for everyone who doesn’t know to come here looking for answers

    Exactly,I feel sad for those who don’t know about the forum.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!