EA Forums - Banner

No Pageant stage or land token at end of Christmas quest.

I finished all the Christmas quests this morning and it made the noise to signal I had finished. The Pageant stage and land token never appeared!

I have looked in my inventory at everything in there and it’s not in there. I’ve also deleted and re-installed the game but it’s still not there. Has anyone else had this problem?

I am grateful for any help. Thanks 😀

Replies

• Are you sure you finished all the requirements by scrolling up or down in the task box
    This is what is required:
    Make Lisa Setup Fair Booths
    Make Ralph Ride the Carousel
    Make Milhouse Ride the Carousel
    Make Homer Ride the Carousel
    Collect Programs x300
    If you have finished the above and have searched your main inventory and it is not there you will have to contact EA.
  • Thanks EllieGuseman

I’ve definitely completed all of the tasks. It is still there saying the word “done” for both tasks.

This is the first time I’ve used this forum so I don’t know if the photos I’ve posted will show up.

lmzcwh4icmou.png

eyjp4igohfb8.png

I’ll see if it changes later as I’ve seen someone on this forum on a separate post say the same.

I wouldn’t have a clue how to contact EA but I’ll look into it if it doesn’t change by tomorrow.

Thanks.
  • There are 5 Tasks needed to complete. See above. You need to scroll to see them.
  • I have read the list of things you posted and I’ve completed them all and got to the last stage. So no ideas. Maybe I’ll check back later to see if it resolves the issues.
  • Ok just wanted to be sure.
    Here is a link to contact EA if you need it
    https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=the-simpsons-tapped-out
  • Thanks so much for you help. I’ll use the link.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
  • You too! Let me know what EA says.
  • All sorted now!

I deleted the game again and re-installed it and when I went back to the game it came up with the screen that said final goal completed and I got the Pageant stage. It didn’t say anything about the land token so it may have just added it to the total I already have. Never mind at least I’ve completed it.

Thanks again.
  • Good! I am glad it worked out!
  • johncolombo
    11234 posts Senior Moderator
    glad you got it sorted.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Well I got the same problem, but reinstall didn't solve it... any other suggestions? I mean besides contacting EA?
  • Muhsterino
    4478 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    wrykolakas wrote: »
    Well I got the same problem, but reinstall didn't solve it... any other suggestions? I mean besides contacting EA?
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/236268/where-is-the-pageant-stage/p1
    From the linked thread above:
    niahunt wrote: »
    Retasking setting up the booths & riding the carousel AGAIN worked for me. Hopefully anyone else having the problem will see this thread.
    Task: Place Fair Booth [x4] Task: Make Lisa Setup Fair Booths Time: 8h
    If the user has Ralph and Milhouse: Task: Make Ralph and Milhouse Ride the Carousel
    Time: 8h Location: Christmas Carousel
    Task: Make Homer Ride the Carousel Time: 8h Location: Christmas Carousel
    Task: Collect Programs [x300]
    y50yzxvz15tf.jpeg
    nzfyusk0jnh0.jpeg
    tqugojg3dhvk.jpeg

Post edited by Muhsterino on
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • This is happening to me, no one is showing tasks that need to be completed, they already did the carousel twice, this really stinks, no stage, no land and cannot continue.
  • 1EllieG7294
    1961 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    This is what is required:
    Make Lisa Setup Fair Booths
    Make Ralph Ride the Carousel
    Make Milhouse Ride the Carousel
    Make Homer Ride the Carousel
    Collect Programs x300
    Make sure all fair booths are out of inventory and placed in town
    Check the individual characters for a yellow task
    Resend the listed tasks above
    Collect more programs
    Uninstall, clean cache, reinstall, possible 2 times for it to register
    I really am trying to help but it does seem that people are not trying the actions that have fixed other people games.
    Logging in and out or syncing is not going to fix it.
    If you wait for EA it will not get fixed.
  • Firstly, just to check if you have done all the required tasks for this part: (scroll up or down if necessary)
    Task: Place Fair Booth [x4]
    Task: Make Lisa Setup Fair Booths, 8H
    Task: Make Ralph Ride the Carousel, 8H
    Task: Make Milhouse Ride the Carousel, 8H
    Task: Make Homer Ride the Carousel, 8H
    Task: Collect Programs [x300]
    y50yzxvz15tf.jpeg
    nzfyusk0jnh0.jpeg
    tqugojg3dhvk.jpeg
    If you have done all of the above, have a look to see if any characters task is still highlighted in yellow. If so, redo the tasks.
    Some players have also had success in finishing this part after reinstalling their game (NOTE: do NOT do this if you play anonymously).

Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS