EA Forums - Banner

Land Token Count

Here is a list of land tokens given to us since it started.
j4B716g.jpg

Replies

• Muhsterino
    3985 posts Member
    edited January 10
    Thanks Ellie :) The Krustyland plots are like-for-like, just in a different screen now. 80 plots in almost 2 years is fairly paltry given the vast amount of new content and very large footprints for buildings/decos we have had recently :(
    EDIT: to add updated Springfield land map, January 2019. Thanks to @frosted1414 :)
    cPJ9hyT.png

Post edited by Muhsterino on
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • They really need to start giving out more land tokens after this event.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • ooh, nice spreadsheet! if I did this right, that means there are 262 land-token plots and you say up to 162 tokens have been made available.
    U2xAV64.png
  • 🤓Research Geeks Ahoy!🤓
  • itchy and scrathy they actually gave 9 free squares as well. After nuking krusyland, and going back to springfield, they automatically unlocked 9 of the new land token squares that were just added in the upper left corner.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    itchy and scrathy they actually gave 9 free squares as well. After nuking krusyland, and going back to springfield, they automatically unlocked 9 of the new land token squares that were just added in the upper left corner.
    I believe you are correct... but how to show that in the numbers 🤔
  • Updated. Thanks for catching that @hatchet669
    N1NRBkD.jpg
  • @EllieGuseman thanks for doing these.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Updated. Thanks for catching that @hatchet669
    N1NRBkD.jpg
    I've been wondering about this for awhile now. Thank you for the info! @EllieGuseman

She dreams in color. She dreams in red.
  • I'm already starting to hold onto the land tokens as I get them. If only I had expanded more of the paths in the KL area, I would have had up to 100 land tokens by the time we had the nuking in Itchy & Scratchy Land event.

• I agree with this post. I am getting very frustrated with all these big ticket items that we have to buy and then find room for them which they don’t supply unless you have some gifts for land. What ever happened with buying the land? What are we collecting all this money for and can’t use it? Get it together EA!