It’s back
👍😀
Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

Replies

• MrPepsiMax1
    2736 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Woohoo I’m Happy :smiley: :lol:
  • The supersenior mod saves the day again!

Thanks JC, youre the best!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • NZ09gi4.jpg

Super senior mod
  • Wud I miss?
  • Wud I miss?

Mobile users couldnt access the desktop version. Or deaktop users couldnt access the mobile version. Somebody couldnt access something, and JC saved the day. Again. As always. I heard he spenda his days wandering the streets saving kittens from buring buildings. Also, he can leap a tall building in a single bound. Or maybe he can bound tall buildings in a single leap.

I need sleep. Nightwork sucks!

• Wud I miss?

Mobile users couldnt access the desktop version. Or deaktop users couldnt access the mobile version. Somebody couldnt access something, and JC saved the day. Again. As always. I heard he spenda his days wandering the streets saving kittens from buring buildings. Also, he can leap a tall building in a single bound. Or maybe he can bound tall buildings in a single leap.

:lol:
    Wow a true hero :smiley:
  • Wud I miss?

Me? Gee, thanks! Its about time someone recognized, wait you are talking about me, right? Or did you mean that Colombo guy?
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    @daved7637397
    whats your super hero name?
    captain hammock? 😂
    and i thought you were just a captain of your ark
    i don’t want to know your super power lol
    FE761-EDA-2670-4-A7-E-BA9-E-F009-FF03-E973.jpg
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Wud I miss?

Me? Gee, thanks! Its about time someone recognized, wait you are talking about me, right? Or did you mean that Colombo guy?

Er that Mr Colombo fellow but I bet your a super cool hero person too. Maybe better
  • NO ONE is better than our super senior moderator!!!

Thats why he's both super and senior!
  • Thanks so very much! @johncolombo
    You are my :innocent: , Sir John.
    She dreams in color. She dreams in red.
  • NO ONE is better than our super senior moderator!!!

Thats why he's both super and senior!

Ok ok if you say so
  • Where do you make the switch? I’m not seeing it on my end
  • Where do you make the switch? I’m not seeing it on my end
    Tap the 3 Diagonal Lines (top-left of Mobile Site) then scroll down and tap on Full Site (bottom-left under Favorites). @Deadshot_DCU
  • Tap the 3 Diagonal Lines (top-left of Mobile Site) then scroll down and tap on Full Site (bottom-left under Favorites). @Deadshot_DCU

Im not seeing any diagonal lines on the top left. Maybe I’m on the full site. How do I go back to the mobile site?
  • Tap the 3 Diagonal Lines (top-left of Mobile Site) then scroll down and tap on Full Site (bottom-left under Favorites). @Deadshot_DCU

Im not seeing any diagonal lines on the top left. Maybe I’m on the full site. How do I go back to the mobile site?

Full Site to Mobile: Scroll down to the bottom-left of the page and tap on Back To Mobile Site (a Blue link in the Yellow Border).

• Full Site to Mobile: Scroll down to the bottom-left of the page and tap on Back To Mobile Site (a Blue link in the Yellow Border).

qj8687urfpxi.jpeg

Not seeing any of that

• apollinary75
    47 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Full Site to Mobile: Scroll down to the bottom-left of the page and tap on Back To Mobile Site (a Blue link in the Yellow Border).

qj8687urfpxi.jpeg

Not seeing any of that

It is on the TSTO forums main pagew5bfgr4ep989.png
  • Nope. Doesn’t show up for me. It could be a problem with Safari perhaps.
  • Nope. Doesn’t show up for me. It could be a problem with Safari perhaps.

It might come back soon as there’s work being done on the forum.