EA Forums - Banner

I’ve been trying to visit neighbors, but EA isn’t happy about it

Prev1
For the past several days, I’ve been trying to visit my neighbors. However, the game keeps crashing so it’s become exhausting :( Is anyone else having issues?
You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved

Replies

• I do believe that the real question is; is anyone not having trouble visiting neighbors.
    And yes I am also, 60 something neighbors, Barted five times before I gave up.
  • johncolombo
    10942 posts Senior Moderator
    edited December 2018
    I crash a lot since act 2 :'(
    Even though I moderate, I often think these things are outside EA's control. Do they farm out their servers, my guess is yes, but I never think anything is done on purpose.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • The Bart screen is an unwanted regular with act 2...
  • ramrod130
    437 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Even though I moderate, I often think these things are outside EA's control. Do they farm out their servers, my guess is yes, but I never think anything is done on purpose.

So they farm out their servers to better paying games?? Why should we support this game then??? Done spending money on this game.. thanks!!
  • Same problem here, every two or three neighbours then the Bart screen, these problems usually get fixed with the next update.
  • Quick fix don’t visit neighbors :lol: (joking).

I’ve not visited anyone for a while.
  • Not only visiting towns causes the Bart Screen to come up....also while in your own town when moving some things around, it would come up too. Sometimes the Bart Screen doesn't come up when it suddenly reloads itself instead.
  • Good too know i’m not the only one with problems. I’ve lost tons of money n donuts ’cuz of Bart screen. Makes me want to give up playing.
  • I wanted to also make topic about this. Lately I've been having more and more BART SCREENS whenever i launch the game, collect income, visit friends, farm or do other stuff.
  • Soon as I start designing anything I get sent to that screen and by the time i'm back on I lose my idea. :(
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Soon as I start designing anything I get sent to that screen and by the time i'm back on I lose my idea. :(
    it’s bad today, lost track of how many times its happend today so far
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • My dang elf is out now due to that blessed Bart screen :angry:

I was in edit mode and doing something to my Christmas area, wanted to move the Elf box somewhere to the side of a house and got the Bart screen...

Got back in game, went back to finish my little design tweaks, completely forgot I'd been kicked out of edit mode, clicked the Elf box to move it... and away he went with that evil laugh *facepalm*

I'm done, I'm quitting... :rage:

:joy: :joy:
    Oh Lord!.... My town is a mess... *sigh*
  • Same here I get Barted when I try o do my nieghbors. Get 2-3 done then Barted.
    Also just before people come out.
  • I know it!!! Me too. Its very frustrating and makes playing kind of suck. It takes to long to visit all the friends anyway without being booted out after every few actions. I really wish they'd work on fixing it. I thought it was just me, so I'm glad to see others are having the same obnoxious issue.
  • I do believe that the real question is; is anyone not having trouble visiting neighbors.
    And yes I am also, 60 something neighbors, Barted five times before I gave up.

Ahhh, ok ;) Thanks for letting me know! :)
  • I crash a lot since act 2 :'(

I understand what you're saying John, and I thank you for the reply. But with this game as old as it is (meaning, the kinks should really be worked out by now), I would think they'd have something in place to keep this from happening?
  • Thanks everyone for the replies.. I don't feel so all alone ;) Just got the Bart screen about 5 minutes ago (I'm not happy lol!) ;)
  • johncolombo
    10942 posts Senior Moderator
    ramrod130 wrote: »

So they farm out their servers to better paying games?? Why should we support this game then??? Done spending money on this game.. thanks!!

server farm. My bad. I'm just guessing.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Same problem here. Cannot visit neighbours and am kicked out when Trying to open drone scanner. I Made a complaint in the “bugs”.
  • Do it single by single. I have 52Mil. Going to do 4x4s 3 donuts everytime. If you try to get a load EA will cut it off. Im seriously about to get 200 donuts. Pictures or it didnt happen***