EA Forums - Banner

Any chance of old Christmas coming back?

Just wondering if any of the old Christmas items might return for sale? Mainly the house boat Christmas skin and the lard lad Christmas skin and holiday plunger, since I missed out on getting them before.

Replies

• Nope, it's all new content. The Christmas facades would've dropped into the store by now.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Nope, it's all new content. The Christmas facades would've dropped into the store by now.

Dam it! Not even in the mystery boxes.... was really hoping they would show up again this year, but I guess I saved my sprinkles for nothing.

Guess I can use them on mystery boxes or abe Simpson, anyone know if the aircraft carrier has a bonus % multiplier?
  • we can still have something just after xmas event that gives them nobody knows
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • we can still have something just after xmas event that gives them nobody knows

That's what I'm hoping for, but I'd doubt they might because that seems rather redundant, but I'm hoping they might....
  • H0LLYW000D wrote: »
    ...anyone know if the aircraft carrier has a bonus % multiplier?

No bonus %. EA have been stingy with the bonuses - none with Young Barney's ice fishing shack either.
  • Maybe next year.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2323 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I was the same as the OP in the first Christmas ...erm...Winter?.. event in 2016.. I'd seen everyone else with lights and decorations and was a little upset that I couldn't have them... I truly missed out on the kind of Christmas event I wanted... but then last year I managed to get a lot of content, such as Christmas skins and the like for prices such as 10D and even some for IGC ... so if you're in this for the long term, my advice is don't really sweat it and save up some doughnuts for next Christmas :smile:

(EDIT:Just looking back on Wikisimpsons, seems the things I thought I'd bought for IGC were actually free... sorry for any confusion due to my misinformation)
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • There's a fourth storyline to go after Christmas. I'm just saying, 'There's still a chance...……...'
  • shabu922 wrote: »
    There's a fourth storyline to go after Christmas. I'm just saying, 'There's still a chance...……...'

Don't expect anything old to return.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • shabu922 wrote: »
    There's a fourth storyline to go after Christmas. I'm just saying, 'There's still a chance...……...'

There's no chance. It's already determined.
    When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.
  • This time, no. In the future? Probably. I think everything they've released in the past has been brought back at least once, so keep calm and tap on. 5 years can go by faster than you realize.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • I tapped agree before I read the the 5 years part
    When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.
  • EA have been stingy with the bonuses

I can't quite agree with that ... if you have the excavation zone from this past TreeHouse of Horror event, you can dig up tiki torches that give a .2 % bonus. I've gotten around 20 of them so far since the event. Completely free.

I can't quite agree with that ... if you have the excavation zone from this past TreeHouse of Horror event, you can dig up tiki torches that give a .2 % bonus. I've gotten around 20 of them so far since the event. Completely free.

Yeah I've gotten a crap load of those tiki torches, and am hoping for more. Just wish the Christmas items we gotten came with some but oh well.

0.2 % bonus