EA Forums - Banner

Mime on the Move

shaygitz
1009 posts Member
Mine do that all the time.

I thnk it's because I've separated my boardwalk pieces into several sectiond, so they move around trying to find the other boardwalk pieces

Replies

• chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    There's been a few threads about it, been happening since they became available. Crazy. Thought they were supposed to be restricted to the boardwalk. I've had all 6 of them all over my town, literally, everywhere. Doesn't really bother me, but my town is crowded enough, it'd be nice if they stayed down there :)
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited June 2013

I thnk it's because I've separated my boardwalk pieces into several sectiond, so they move around trying to find the other boardwalk pieces

Agree! :thumbup:
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013

Tested this out Mae, they'll still walk right to Springfield even if the boardwalk is all one section. As long as there's a road connecting your town to Squidport, they'll eventually make their way around there. Although some people have said they walk right across the water without a road into town. Definitely a strange glitch.
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

Tested this out Mae, they'll still walk right to Springfield even if the boardwalk is all one section. As long as there's a road connecting your town to Squidport, they'll eventually make their way around there. Although some people have said they walk right across the water without a road into town. Definitely a strange glitch.

Does your human statue do that too?
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

Does your human statue do that too?

Yep. I've seen him behind my Church which is a good ways away from SP.
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Looks like your leprechaun is going for a swim!
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    dominic115 wrote:
    Looks like your leprechaun is going for a swim!

Hah! Didn't even see that, so worried was I about the mime.

My boardwalk is all one piece, BTW, so no answer there.
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

Interesting! Good to know! :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2013
    This hasn't happened to me yet :( They all stay on the boardwalk :( wish I they would wonder round my town lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Mine haven't done it yet either. I have noticed all the characters seem to follow each other about alot of the time. They all end up on top of each other :mrgreen:
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited June 2013
    They have become self-aware. Judgement Day is not far behind.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!