EA Forums - Banner

Martin is stuck

Does anyone know the reason for this?
I always have to send Martin to work separately, I can't send him through the employment office. He doesn't have any tasks highlighted, he is not even part of any of the quests. He just doesn't go to work, unless I personally choose something for him.
Not the biggest bug ever, but a bit annoying. We used to have the same issue with a character earlier this year (I can't remember which), and everyone was talking about it on the forum.
Now, I can't find anyone with this same issue.
Ideas?

Replies

• ‘A savage thaw’ uses Martin with his Ice Princess costume on, could that be the reason?
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/comment/2027797#Comment_2027797
    When did this issue start?
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    ‘A savage thaw’ uses Martin with his Ice Princess costume on, could that be the reason?
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/comment/2027797#Comment_2027797
    When did this issue start?

Thank you!
    It started about 10 days ago I think? I didn't think much of it at first, I thought there was a daily challenge or a quest blocking him.
    That Ice Princess costume thing can absolutely be the reason. It's good news because it will end with the event.
  • 4junk3000
    6028 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I keep Martin busy at one of the open air theaters, so i always task him individually. He has a 16hr gig Playing The Lute, for $1100 which is super premium rate. Maybe you could do that too and it won't bother you so much.

It's the Springfield Bowl, do you have that? It looks like this:
    zmezdcrqvoin.png
    There he is, going in to perform now. His show is called "Hail Ants". It's sponsored by Duff of course!
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • My game is stuck again too. Christmas events are always my favourite but this one is so glitchy.
  • What part is it stuck on?
  • It wont give me the snowed inn. Ive sent everybody to do everything again. Hopefully it will fix itself. I'm finding it all a bit frustrating.
  • @alucas195
    Paramours of Christmas Past Pt 3
    Place Flaming Christmas Trees- x6
    Make Marge Formulate a New Plan
    Make Homer Stop, Drop, and Roll
    Collect Stockings- x300
    If all the above say done, try the following:
    Make sure all 6 trees are in town not inventory
    Store them and Replace in town
    Check the individual characters for a yellow task
    Resend the listed tasks above
    Collect more stockings
    Uninstall, clean cache, reinstall, possible 2 times for it to register (if you are not playing anonymously)
  • Thanks everyone for your answers! Martin seems no longer to be stuck. I had to re-install the game for unrelated reasons and that solved it.
  • My game as been stuck for days now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  • My game as been stuck for days now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hey wow my old Springfield Bowl with tunnel entrance through the mountains!

Well since you brought back one of my old designs that I really loved but had long forgotten; i'd love to help. What kinda problem are you experiencing?
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    Have you tried updating?