EA Forums - Banner

Mini golf castle

Apologies if this has been asked before, I searched but couldn’t find. The castle is for sale with a character and it states that it generates cookies. Do you have to complete the character quest line first? So far it has produced zero cookies.

Replies

• I believe that the comment referred to the character’s ability to earn cookies by being sent on event tasks. (Lee Carvallo)
  • I see it now, thanks. I guess I scrolled too fast and didn’t initially see him in the list of cookie-earning characters.
  • glemley74 wrote: »
    I see it now, thanks. I guess I scrolled too fast and didn’t initially see him in the list of cookie-earning characters.

Dont sweat it bro, their wording almost always is ambiguous at best

I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Speaking of the mini golf castle.. The scale issue has never bothered me before, but this mini golf castle is almost the same size as Sir Putts Alot. I wanted to combine them, but can't because if the size of the mini golf castle..
  • I don't think the scale is too bad. Depends on what you're trying to make I suppose.

mzfBFXC.png
  • Is it a Mini-Golf Castle or a Mini Golf-Castle???
  • Is it a Mini-Golf Castle or a Mini Golf-Castle???

Curse you Ellie, you made me look it up :wink:
    Springfield has little town charm.
    Springfield has little-town charm.

Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.