EA Forums - Banner

OT-regular show and adventure time.

Lucky for me my kids haven't seen those programmes :lol: they like the simpsons :)

Replies

• silentmovieman
    103 posts
    edited June 2013
    My kids aged 7 and 4 love these two shows. I prefer regular show of the two, pops singing footloose was awesome
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    My kids aged 7 and 4 love these two shows. I prefer regular show of the two, pops singing footloose was awesome

Awesome!
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Lucky for me my kids haven't seen those programmes :lol: they like the simpsons :)

Neo you need to get your kids to watch these!
    They bit the poop out of peppa pig and Dora!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Oh gawd peppa pig lol lucky enough they not bothered by Dora, the boy is into transformers, power rangers (I have no idea why I blame his school) oh and curious George ;) lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Oh gawd peppa pig lol lucky enough they not bothered by Dora, the boy is into transformers, power rangers (I have no idea why I blame his school) oh and curious George ;) lol

How old are they?
  • silentmovieman
    103 posts
    edited June 2013
    On a side note my 4 year old daughter loves batman and superheroes in general.

She loves batman the animated series (old school) and has watched avengers assemble 5 times
  • mog32kupo
    51 posts
    edited June 2013
    I dont have kids, I just LOVE AT, not the biggest fan of RS. AT is smart, cute, funny, and generally a fun time.

Regular show to me is just bros being bros, and I dunno...i get enough of that livin in San Diego being surrounded by...Bros.

(I'm a dude, but not a bro)

I named my cats after AT characters, Gunter and Marceline, my two favorites!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

How old are they?

boy 4, girl 7 :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    All my kids (23, 22, and 17) love the Regular Show. I cannot stand it. The worst part for me is the talking gumball machine
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    On a side note my 4 year old daughter loves batman and superheroes in general.

She loves batman the animated series (old school) and has watched avengers assemble 5 times

She sounds cool! 8)
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    mog32kupo wrote:
    I dont have kids, I just LOVE AT, not the biggest fan of RS. AT is smart, cute, funny, and generally a fun time.

Regular show to me is just bros being bros, and I dunno...i get enough of that livin in San Diego being surrounded by...Bros.

(I'm a dude, but not a bro)

I named my cats after AT characters, Gunter and Marceline, my two favorites!

That's fricking brilliant dude! (not bro:)) it's funny my next door neighbour is called jake and his son is called fin. :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!