EA Forums - Banner

All I really want...

Bet his face will be a picture lol sort of *is she being serious kinda look* :lol:

Dont except anything under a boatload tho
Emoticon38.gif

Replies

• grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited June 2013
    Good point Neo, I need to figure out how many I need for ALL the premiums plus some! He's still getting off cheap, right?
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Jessica Biel and Megan Fox wearing nothing but their socks is all I really want in TSTO this year.

In case you were wondering what that is about. The thread title made me think of this!!
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for the giggles Rolybert!
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Bet his face will be a picture lol sort of *is she being serious kinda look* :lol:

Dont except anything under a boatload tho
    Emoticon38.gif

Trinity has also talked about needing a boatload for Christmas. Just FYI... :D
  • GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    The more I look at my friends towns, the more I'm convinced I need donuts. This year for Christmas all I want are donuts.....I'm too addicted to this game! My husband is going to think I'm crazy when I tell him no jewelry, just donuts please....
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It was six months until Christmas yesterday..... Downhill stretch from now on! ;-)
  • __zainh17__123
    337 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    GSFaerie wrote:
    The more I look at my friends towns, the more I'm convinced I need donuts. This year for Christmas all I want are donuts.....I'm too addicted to this game! My husband is going to think I'm crazy when I tell him no jewelry, just donuts please....
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It was six months until Christmas yesterday..... Downhill stretch from now on! ;-)

didn't notice that

182 more days to go :D
  • email-an-and
    37 posts
    edited June 2013
    Donuts will not make you a good designer. You cannot buy good ideas. :wink:
  • LSDAir
    51 posts
    edited June 2013
    You have to ask for an itunes gift card. That way you can pretend its for other stuff like songs or whatever kids are paying money for these days. Then you can buy your donuts and he is none the wiser.
  • WalleyePete83
    59 posts
    edited June 2013
    All I want is my two front teeth. And maybe peace on earth and good will to all mankind (I'd say man but some ppl might assume the gender and call me sexist so I added the full word unlike the song). Also merry Christmas everyone
  • GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Donuts will not make you a good designer. You cannot buy good ideas. :wink:

Indeed, but the premium decorations do look more interesting than the cash ones.

Don't get me wrong, I hate it when people have loads of the same premium decorations just to get a bigger multiplier!

But patience helps, you get donuts from levelling up, with the added bonus of 3 when you reach the top level, I have the majority of the premium items, but it took a long time! Gutted I missed out on the limo as it was a limited item, it would have looked great in Tonys Compound.... But that's the price you pay! (Pun intended) :-)

I've spent a long time decorating my town, need creative friends, so feel free to add me!
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited June 2013
    I spent a pretty happy 16 hours redesigning my town after squid port came out. I was disappointed so many of the new decorations cost donuts. Premium items do add a little more zing. I'm hoping for some new decorations in the next update, I think I've just gotten tired of the same old ones.
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I use Tesco's vouchers to buy itunes cards, that way they are kind of free :mrgreen:
  • agentkhoff28
    73 posts
    edited June 2013
    You'll need at least 2 or 3 boatloads. I read before I bought my boatloads that it's addictive once you have the donuts, you want more AND they go quick. It's all true.

At one point I had something like 5,500 donuts. Now I'm down to about 1,600 and I'm all worried that I only have 1,600. I have not sped up a single task nor bought a single squidport actor. I have only bought decorations and people. Plus, it's really nice to have that higher multiplier to make money so much quicker!
  • GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I use Tesco's vouchers to buy itunes cards, that way they are kind of free :mrgreen:

Good idea! I used Tesco vouchers last weekend for tickets to Longleat Safari, was £6 in vouchers, but £29 if we got the, normally. Will check it out, hopefully get a good deal again.

Thanks for the heads up! :thumbup:
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    GSFaerie wrote:

Good idea! I used Tesco vouchers last weekend for tickets to Longleat Safari, was £6 in vouchers, but £29 if we got the, normally. Will check it out, hopefully get a good deal again.

Thanks for the heads up! :thumbup:

No worries, they double up when you exchange them for itunes as well :thumbup:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!