EA Forums - Banner

Ok... Are there any real "cheats" or shortcuts?

Prev13
Not that I know of, and truth be told I hope there aren't any. I like playing games legitimately, more rewarding that way :wink:
Is there anyone out there?

Replies

• JLTorre
    7 posts
    edited November 2012
    I hope this helps I made some donuts with this...

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9084792.page
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited November 2012
    battyguy wrote:
    Is it me or are there any real short cuts? Or tricks..cheats?
    We all know the homer ipad one and the statue...

Anyone?

:evil:

what's the "ipad one"?
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    The homer ipad one is make homer use his ipad... Then tap him 10 times... Voila. Donut!
  • julesg007
    374 posts
    edited November 2012
    The only thing I am aware that you can do legit is house farming to generate game cash to help buy all of the buildings, land and decorations.

The only cheat I'm aware of is downloading a dodgy version of the game from cydia if you have a jail broken device or have someone hack your Origin a/c, which is actually being offered here on the forum!!!
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited November 2012
    battyguy wrote:
    The homer ipad one is make homer use his ipad... Then tap him 10 times... Voila. Donut!

Cool, thanks! :D
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited November 2012
    The best tip for getting more cash and XP is to send all the characters on 60m tasks rather than long ones. As long as you can regularly check the game to cash in and repeat the process, you earn more that way. Whatever you do, patience is an integral part of the game. Short of buying tonnes of donuts to speed up every task, you're going to have to wait around to progress. That's part of the fun though, it's really satisfying when a building finally finishes or you get a new character.
  • BuckeyeAndy
    35 posts
    edited November 2012
    If ur iphone is jailbraked, u can cheat.

check videos on youtube. there are like cash hack, donuts hack, etc
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Ah... The hacked iphone. Thats why i see some insane high scores on games like zombie gunship... :twisted:
  • gijoe8897
    146 posts
    edited November 2012
    Speaking of cheating... I wonder if there is any correlation between the people who are cheating with "broken" iPads/iPhones and Springfields that "randomly get reset.".

Cheating is for pansies!!! Whoever cheats, I hope they get caught and lose everything.
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Not sure... With :evil: those jail broken iphones...
    Im not sure EA is that "on the ball". However you may be right....

Alas... I wish there a few good little ones as the game gets a bit repetitive..
  • JimmymBean
    73 posts
    edited November 2012
    battyguy wrote:
    Is it me or are there any real short cuts? Or tricks..cheats?
    We all know the homer ipad one and the statue...

Anyone?

:evil:

yes there are cheats, they do work, I know !
  • LimeWire_Prime
    55 posts
    edited November 2012
    I really hope, there are no cheats in this game!
  • USDPC
    221 posts
    edited November 2012
    Tickling Homer aka tapping him 10 times to get the statue is not a cheat, it's more like an Easter egg.
    Hacking the game with a jailbroken device, using an app that hacks it, etc. is a cheat.
  • joshhuffman
    298 posts
    edited November 2012
    Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, and then start should do something for you.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited November 2012
    Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, and then start should do something for you.

It worked! I did this then deleted my system 32 folder and I got ten donuts and now my computer runs much faster! Thanks! :D
  • joshhuffman
    298 posts
    edited November 2012
    sonny1618 wrote:

It worked! I did this then deleted my system 32 folder and I got ten donuts and now my computer runs much faster! Thanks! :D

Toldja! Sadly Siri ate my donuts, that cow knows no moderation.
  • thejudd67
    395 posts
    edited November 2012
    What's the point of cheating or looking for shortcuts? Do that and you just run out of game faster.
  • joshhuffman
    298 posts
    edited November 2012
    thejudd67 wrote:
    What's the point of cheating or looking for shortcuts? Do that and you just run out of game faster.

To beat the high score! So close, so very very close.
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Meh
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • ScrappySeconds
    183 posts
    edited November 2012
    battyguy wrote:

Whats the up up down on an ipad? :shock:

:lol: ^ this guyyyy
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.