EA Forums - Banner

character interaction with new premium buildings?

I don't know if this has been addressed before, and the search tool on this site stinks so I can't find anything relevant ... but ...

Are there any permanent character interactions (jobs) with the time-limited premium buildings offered for this event? I'm talking specifically about: Circus of Values, Igloo Mansion, The Timberlog Diner, Bethlehem Inn, Toys "B" This, and The Stable at the Inn.

Also, any opinions on The Peak Inn? Is it worth the donuts?

Replies

• Circus of Values Marge 4 h Hunt for Deals
    Igloo Mansion Burns 4 h Answer the Igloo Door
    Timberlog Diner Homer 4 h Eat All the Donuts
    Bethlehem Inn Moe 4 h Overcharge Pilgrims
    Toys 'B' This Bart 4 h Be Overcome by Nostalgia
    Stable at the Inn Animated when Tapped no income no bonus
    Get the Peak Inn if you like it. It is just a building with a character
  • Muhsterino
    4499 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Lyla does have tasks at The Peak Inn:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/88574/list-of-tasks-for-animating-buildings/p1
    I’m still working on writing up tasks for buildings from this event.
    The Stable at the Inn is classed as a decoration on Simpsonswiki rather than a building.
    so7cfjlteked.jpeg
    Post edited by Muhsterino on
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • The Screens has a task for Marge, "go on a date alone". Are there any others with this task? I love the animation.
  • The search function works again, for the first time since the civil war :o:D
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Canuck959 wrote: »
    The Screens has a task for Marge, "go on a date alone". Are there any others with this task? I love the animation.
    Yes, any characters that can go to 'shops' for a task, for example Wise Guy's 10H task or Young Artie Ziff's 12H task. I have posted in the thread linked above the new tasks from this event.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS