EA Forums - Banner

PSA The Event Ends Promptly at 3pm GMT or 10am ET on January 2, 2019

This event will probably end promptly at 3pm GMT or 10am ET.
Complete all the main quest lines for Acts 1. 2, 3, and 4 because they will disappear.
This is especially important because the characters do not start their own questline that unlocks all their task list until the act they came in is completely done.
Also make sure to buy any of the igc decorations or premiums in the store before they are gone.

Replies

• I have everything all done, bought everything I wanted; but may buy some more of the IGC decorations before the event ends.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I only bought more carolers and present piles. I didn't want anymore of the other stuff.
  • Bring on the next thing. :)
    Nuking is always the answer
  • I ain't going to get hardly anything. I haven't played much because of all the disconnects. Matter of fact, I haven't hardly played since before Halloween. Ever since the Krustyland event, my game play has been affected by disconnects. I don't play near as much as I did. I love this game, but my hands are tied. I can't get any new updates on my 2ND Generation iPad thanks to Apple, and, I can't afford to buy a new iPad. First, I'm going to need a new computer, but haven't bought one in a long time, and my last PC died over a year ago from a bad virus. I'm at a point now, where I just don't care all that much anymore about playing. Of course I'll still play, but not that much, and trying to visit friends has become such pain, that I'd have more fun sinking in quicksand while watching paint dry on a wall, than hassle that much anymore.
  • Gary_A_D wrote: »
    I ain't going to get hardly anything. I haven't played much because of all the disconnects. Matter of fact, I haven't hardly played since before Halloween. Ever since the Krustyland event, my game play has been affected by disconnects. I don't play near as much as I did. I love this game, but my hands are tied. I can't get any new updates on my 2ND Generation iPad thanks to Apple, and, I can't afford to buy a new iPad. First, I'm going to need a new computer, but haven't bought one in a long time, and my last PC died over a year ago from a bad virus. I'm at a point now, where I just don't care all that much anymore about playing. Of course I'll still play, but not that much, and trying to visit friends has become such pain, that I'd have more fun sinking in quicksand while watching paint dry on a wall, than hassle that much anymore.

Just a thought, but do you have a phone you could play on? I know its not ideal if you're used to a tablet, but surely its better then getting cut off all the time, no?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • teenwolf7
    42 posts Member
    edited January 2
    So currently I have Marge and Maggie on the greyhound sleigh, what happens (or doesn’t happen) if they don’t complete?
  • @teenwolf7 You should be fine since you started the task before the end.
    Also, EA supposedly fixed the quests to start automatically after the end of the event, so what happened with Minnie shouldn't happen this time. But I'll believe that when I see it.
  • will there be a few days of or are we set for another event today?
  • Most importantly, will this dang snow go away?
  • The snow normally goes away mid January once the first major event of the new year starts (after the first mini event of the new year that is).
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • I had two new quest lines trigger after the event ended, even though I had already finished the event. Very strange.
  • What was it?
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • if you havent done the grampa text or finished the main quest it triggers the prizes quests

this quests requires either the quest part below or event ending

Angelic Fury, Christmas Fair Booth and Christmas Pageant Stage
    Christmas Is Cancelled Pt. 2

Chillin Like a Snowman and Festive Carolers
    Christmas Is Cancelled Pt. 4

Regrets That's All I've Got
    Christmas Is Cancelled Pt. 6

The Party Claus and Pile of Presents
    Christmas Is Cancelled Pt. 8