EA Forums - Banner

How many squidport tiles do you have?

Prev13
I have noooo idea and I don't feel like tearing my SP down to find out. I think it's 85? I did some speeding up but stopped when it started to get too expensive and once I had enough to do something with it.

Replies

• pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I have 17 working on tile 18. Should be done about now actually
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    I have noooo idea and I don't feel like tearing my SP down to find out. I think it's 85? I did some speeding up but stopped when it started to get too expensive and once I had enough to do something with it.

That's why included the building time and costs, that way you know roughly where you're at without having to count :D
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    Looking at those early numbers, I wold think the next update (wolfcastle) probably won't be out this week. Maybe next week? Just cause everyone is still busy building their squidports
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited June 2013
    Looking at those early numbers, I wold think the next update (wolfcastle) probably won't be out this week. Maybe next week? Just cause everyone is still busy building their squidports

+1
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I think iam on tile 36, sped up a couple, but this is what it looks like ATM
    2la7yb4.jpg
    2mq2jcj.jpg
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    2la7yb4.jpg
    2mq2jcj.jpg

Ooh! It's looking very lovely emmcee!
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Thanks Mae, bit bland ATM, but will flourish with time.
  • blackgryphon9999
    676 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

Your beachfront is absolutely gorgeous.
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    Whoa! The numbers took a sudden change there. Looks like the majority of posters are at the finishing line!
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

Thank you, here's my beachfront so far
    2r6ehqg.jpg
    avq5ua.jpg
    19usf8.jpg
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Thank you, here's my beachfront so far
    2r6ehqg.jpg
    avq5ua.jpg
    19usf8.jpg

Very nice dude! Can't wait to see what the finished product looks like
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited June 2013
    Wow, there's a lot of people who have over 120 boardwalk tiles :shock:
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    Tawhid123 wrote:

Yeah that surprises me too! Guess all those day-old boatloads are being put to use!
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Tawhid123 wrote:

Yeah that surprises me too! Guess all those day-old boatloads are being put to use!

I look at them and see, a hell of a lot of money,put in, REAL money.
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Tawhid123 wrote:

I look at them and see, a hell of a lot of money,put in, REAL money.

Yeah EA must be real happy. Prob dancing around like this!

PTMBNnv.gif
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NASA just picked this up on their satellites. It seems to be coming from the EA headquarters.

Dammedautu---the-rule-of-72.jpg
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Whoa! The numbers took a sudden change there. Looks like the majority of posters are at the finishing line!

I call foul on this, somebody has voted many times. I find it hard to believe that over 150 people voted in such a short amount of time.
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

I call foul on this, somebody has voted many times. I find it hard to believe that over 150 people voted in such a short amount of time.

Can somone even vote more than one time? I can't. And I certainly wouldn't want to tamper with the results. I'm genuinely curious
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NASA just picked this up on their satellites. It seems to be coming from the EA headquarters.

Dammedautu---the-rule-of-72.jpg

Ea's writing room
    mr-burns-monkeys-typewriters1-640x381.jpg

And what should be done to whose responsible for all these bugs.
    bth_gif.gif
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

Can somone even vote more than one time? I can't. And I certainly wouldn't want to tamper with the results. I'm genuinely curious

Also there's 450 views, maybe it's genuine? You can't vote more than once. The button disappears
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.