EA Forums - Banner

How many squidport tiles do you have?

Replies

• jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm at 18 building 19, that be done in5-6 hours. no donut usage.
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Whoa! The numbers took a sudden change there. Looks like the majority of posters are at the finishing line!

I call foul on this, somebody has voted many times. I find it hard to believe that over 150 people voted in such a short amount of time.

Can somone even vote more than one time? I can't. And I certainly wouldn't want to tamper with the results. I'm genuinely curious
    You'd need a different log in each time. You can't vote anonymously and you can't vote more than once with the same account.

That's right. That's why I think the results are genuine. Even if a prankster wanted to do it he would have to have more than 100 different accounts. Nah. I believe the results and the results say ea is rich!
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Whoa! The numbers took a sudden change there. Looks like the majority of posters are at the finishing line!

I call foul on this, somebody has voted many times. I find it hard to believe that over 150 people voted in such a short amount of time.

Can somone even vote more than one time? I can't. And I certainly wouldn't want to tamper with the results. I'm genuinely curious

Nope, never thought you did and there are ways to vote more than once without logging out every time. I'm not going to get in to how to do that. Over 150 votes in less than 1 hour just for that one item, impressive.
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    Sigh. If someone is tampering with the poll. You are a damn troll!
  • diggz82
    198 posts
    edited June 2013
    Think I'm on 25 or 26 - whatever the last one you need before building the Tattoo shop
  • jazzthierry
    293 posts
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    I think iam on tile 36, sped up a couple, but this is what it looks like ATM

Your beachfront is absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you, here's my beachfront so far
    2r6ehqg.jpg
    avq5ua.jpg
    19usf8.jpg

Looks nice!! Can you add me? Username: jazzthierry I have all premiums and stuff and here's a little glimp of my town(from a few weeks ago):
    iuRDtrPl.jpg
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Yea no probs, you might have to add me. Just about to hit th hay, won't be on tapped out for few hrs. Never the less whoever does it first
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited June 2013
    30 just waiting on the holy grail of 31 finishing then squidport quests done :)
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Once you build all the buildings, does it keep asking you to build tiles to you get the 100 or stops at 31 and you build more on your own request?
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited June 2013
    I just speed up most mine so I have all mine :mrgreen: but I don't use them all tho
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I just speed up most mine so I have all mine :mrgreen: but I don't use them all tho

I want to know if it keeps asking you to build tiles once you have the last building,or do they keep asking for tiles until all 100 or so are built. Or is it 36 to finish the sp tasks?
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

I want to know if it keeps asking you to build tiles once you have the last building,or do they keep asking for tiles until all 100 or so are built. Or is it 36 to finish the sp tasks?
    I'm not sure as I had that glitch where I couldn't get the planet shop and ferris. The it unlocked with the mini update and I think I mist some of the quest lol
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited June 2013
    No way am I spending Donuts on tiles, I am currently building tile 18 or 19, cant remember which.

Wonder how many of the people with 100+ tiles are the same people that said this update is meant to take a long time and to enjoy the slow pace, after of course calling the people who complained about it whiners.
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited June 2013
    As far as im aware its build to 31 then after that to your own accord
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited June 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    As far as im aware its build to 31 then after that to your own accord
    that what I'd assume :mrgreen:
  • Pchorsedoc
    323 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    No way am I spending Donuts on tiles, I am currently building tile 18 or 19, cant remember which.

Wonder how many of the people with 100+ tiles are the same people that said this update is meant to take a long time and to enjoy the slow pace, after of course calling the people who complained about it whiners.

Haha I wonder that too. On #19 and will not spend donuts on the tiles.
  • Tluni
    52 posts
    edited June 2013
    Only 19 :(
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Seems like if you didn't speed up tiles you are around the 18-19 Mark and turban outfitters. I started late and seem to be falling more behind because the way I play.
  • Melies100781
    99 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I guess there is lots of hackers on here right?

This waiting for tiles thing is really taking the fun out of it...it's about what now? 3 tiles a week?
  • Gam_B1t
    37 posts
    edited June 2013
    Looking at those early numbers, I wold think the next update (wolfcastle) probably won't be out this week. Maybe next week? Just cause everyone is still busy building their squidports

I wouldn't use the word "busy".
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.