EA Forums - Banner

stiiilll waiting

Replies

• It doesn’t hamper MY designing ability either. In fact, I look forward to the snow all year, hate to see it go and I enjoy the challenge it may present. We all have our own individual strengths and weaknesses so to be mad that someone disagrees with you over this is just silly.

I completely agree. It’s all a matter of personal opinion. Whilst you can design happily in the snow, I don’t like it. I’ll do it, but I don’t enjoy it. I think it’s more a sense of I like to see exactly how it’s going to look when designing something. So having it covered in a blanket of snow, or bare trees doesn’t appeal to me. But it’s never something I’d get mad about. It’s the holidays after all and snow does make it feel more festive :)
  • this is taking so long...
  • out of curiosity, what do you expect from a take down? There were no extra characters to be NPC, it was essentially 4 mini events so do you except another mini event? Do you even want another mini event? Personally, I hope there is no take down with a new major event, I'd rather keep the snow though February.
  • I’m putting on my old timer glasses and reminiscing about how “back in the day” we went several weeks with no new content :)
  • Everyone seems snow triggered.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • empathy77 wrote: »
    I'd rather keep the snow though February.
    I want the snow to stay till feb I love the snow. It makes it look like a winter wonderland.
  • this is taking so long...

Better get used to it. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • I’m putting on my old timer glasses and reminiscing about how “back in the day” we went several weeks with no new content :)

I remember when level 48 (or so) was the last level and nothing new came out for several weeks, so I took a break and forgot to check back for a year and a half :smile:
  • jaythecanadian
    634 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    After level 48 came was the Gil offer (Queen Helvetica), Episode tie in, Level 49, the Stonecutters Black Market Sale.....they were all a week each. The Valentine mini event that year came Feb 12th.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • I personally, hope the snow stays until April..
  • ramrod130 wrote: »
    I personally, hope the snow stays until April..

It wouldn't bother me but some people might revolt. Somewhere around 6-8 weeks is good for me. Lord knows that's a lot more snow than many people actually see in a given year.
  • johncolombo
    11198 posts Senior Moderator
    I’m putting on my old timer glasses and reminiscing about how “back in the day” we went several weeks with no new content :)

I remember when level 48 (or so) was the last level and nothing new came out for several weeks, so I took a break and forgot to check back for a year and a half :smile:

someone correct me if I'm wrong, we had no new content for months at level 29?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

someone correct me if I'm wrong, we had no new content for months at level 29?

That was so long ago that it’s hard to remember. But I do seem to recall a pretty lengthy downtime where nothing really happened. Not sure of the level, though.
  • here are my thoughts...
    the next update might be a Groundhog thing... Jan.7 to Feb. 5.

Groundhogs are a little bigger than snakes.. and usually dark in colour… so they can be seen on snow...
    So, we get to wack them, and gain stuff..
    Also send AND collect them in neighbours towns...
    OH.. they spawn every 5 minutes... to a maximum of 100.

BUT... they seem to be running after a white rabbit..
    This rabbit is special... it gives 100 times the reward and spawns every 20 minutes...
    Rabbit leaves invisible tracks, because it's weight is little,
    and it's small, and it's white, and it give 100 time the reward..

Maybe a Stephen Hawking thing.. Jan. 8 ...
    Then maybe a Space Cayote thing... or Whacking Day part 2...
  • Here are my thoughts

The game is gonna end!!!!
  • you are correct @aabcampos
    but I can still access the game today...
    that means another day of joy...
    and 100 years of.. "Hey.. remember when there was this awesome free game..."
  • aabcampos wrote: »
    Here are my thoughts

Well you best go uninstall it then and play something else. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • jaythecanadian
    634 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    No its not lol EA is just taking a week break which is fine.....they have done that before a couple years ago or so.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • aabcampos wrote: »
    Here are my thoughts

ztpynbwkbwf8.png
    pezoiepwaknt.gif
  • ZennGlenn
    1713 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    ramrod130 wrote: »
    I personally, hope the snow stays until April..

😎Compleeeetely agree... Much more fun, realistic & enjoyable / appropriate IMHO😎

Annnd, as I've noted every year for 5 years now both here & directly to EA... EA... EA.... (Echo- Echo- Echo)🔊📢🔊

....The most ideal scenario, riding a nice TRANSITION b/w SEASONS is:
    ▪️3-6 week mini event/s retaining Winter, as done last year thru at least end of January, or better yet Valentines for next mini event...
    ▪️Then, next mini event on St Pat's, still within Winter phase for the ideal golden opportunity for a canon super event:
    🎼'The🌀Huuurricaaane'🎼🙃
    fwnBwLy.jpg
    ...sweet opportunity here for utilizing new f/x with ❄️snow, 🌨️sleet, & then ⛈️rain for realistic 🌫️🌈seasonal transitions🌈🌫️
    ydhfPoa.jpg
    Magnificent🤪mayhem ensues
    VeL38Fj.jpg
    ... w/Hurricane & flooding festivities for town clean-up / rebuilding tasks galore, including visiting neiboreenos for help which hasn't been utilized in quite a while😉

1NWAteH.jpg
    Post edited by ZennGlenn on