EA Forums - Banner

stiiilll waiting

1235Next

Replies

• So, the game will not end.

This month at least.
  • I was wondering that too, because I can't find the game anymore in the Playstore.
  • It’s comical to watch people complain after a week. You folks would have had a brain aneurism the first year when months would go by with nothing.

For f’s sake.... it’s a game. Calm your ****.

Except there were levels to work on back then. I’ve been playing since around that time and remember the days of there being downtime but I could always find something to do.

I typically like to design on downtime but I’ve nuked and redesigned my whole town during this round of snow and now I just want green so I can finish
  • lukeout007 wrote: »
    It’s comical to watch people complain after a week. You folks would have had a brain aneurism the first year when months would go by with nothing.

For f’s sake.... it’s a game. Calm your ****.

Except there were levels to work on back then. I’ve been playing since around that time and remember the days of there being downtime but I could always find something to do.

I typically like to design on downtime but I’ve nuked and redesigned my whole town during this round of snow and now I just want green so I can finish

Except that once you reached level 21, you played the waiting game as new levels only came out every couple of months. There were only a few major events a year and maybe 1 or two minor ones.

I just think people could use a bit of perspective in their constant demands for more, faster, and catered to their every whim. That’s all.

Happy tapping.